Is there anything creepier...

Old September 21st 10, 04:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

Default Is there anything creepier...

....than the fact that Bruce is reading the "Team Estrogen" board?

-rj

P.S. Is there anything that is less self-aware than the fact that he
wants us to know this?
Old September 21st 10, 04:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mr. Slate

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
...than the fact that Bruce is reading the "Team Estrogen" board?

-rj

P.S. Is there anything that is less self-aware than the fact that he
wants us to know this?

Idiot, there are occasional racing threads, and I know a few of the riders.
What's creepy is your obession with me, so STFU Rimmy.

Old September 21st 10, 12:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

OK, compare this:

On Sep 20, 11:53*pm, "Mr. Slate" wrote:
Idiot, there are occasional racing threads, and I know a few of the riders.
What's creepy is your obession with me, so STFU Rimmy.

with this:

On Sep 20, 2:38 pm, BLafferty wrote:
Rico, you're such a douchbag that it probably makes it difficult to
understand what a ****Tard you really are. But, you're still a ****Tard
with a mouth full of Lance's spunk.

.... and then wonder whether the same program is producing these.
Old September 21st 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

...than the fact that Bruce is reading the "Team Estrogen" board?

-rj

P.S. Is there anything that is less self-aware than the fact that he
wants us to know this?

If the men had an analogous board, it would have to be named "Team
Testosterone to Epitestosterone Ratio Board."

Magilla

Old September 21st 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
"Mr. Slate" wrote:

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
...than the fact that Bruce is reading the "Team Estrogen" board?

-rj

P.S. Is there anything that is less self-aware than the fact that he
wants us to know this?

Idiot, there are occasional racing threads, and I know a few of the riders.
What's creepy is your obession with me, so STFU Rimmy.

Get a grip. Remember the last time.
You had to change your nom de plume.

--
Michael Press
Old September 21st 10, 09:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Beloved Fred No. 1

Michael Press wrote:
Get a grip. Remember the last time.
You had to change your nom de plume.

He changes his nom de plume more frequently than his underwear. And that
includes after visits to Team Estrogen.

Old September 22nd 10, 07:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
"Beloved Fred No. 1" wrote:

Michael Press wrote:
Get a grip. Remember the last time.
You had to change your nom de plume.

He changes his nom de plume more frequently than his underwear. And that
includes after visits to Team Estrogen.

Ewwwwhhhh!

--
Michael Press