Engraved on a tombstone

Old December 9th 10, 12:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
fiultra5

Default Engraved on a tombstone

On Dec 8, 10:07*pm, James wrote:

Unless you're in the middle of a road lane you are skulking in Frank's
terminology.

Reminds me of the Swiss motorist's tombstone in the graveyard in
Basle:

HE DIED FOR HIS RIGHT OF WAY

Anyone else recognize the authentic sound of a Franki-ism?

Andre Jute
Get a mirror
Old December 9th 10, 03:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

On Dec 8, 5:57*pm, fiultra5 wrote:
On Dec 8, 10:07*pm, James wrote:

Unless you're in the middle of a road lane you are skulking in Frank's
terminology.

Reminds me of the Swiss motorist's tombstone in the graveyard in
Basle:

HE DIED FOR HIS RIGHT OF WAY

Anyone else recognize the authentic sound of a Franki-ism?

To repeat my recent post of the same theme which you may have missed
and might enjoy:

Here lies the body of Jonathan Day
Who died maintaining his right of way,
He was right, dead right
As he sped along
But he's just as dead
As if he'd been dead wrong.

DR
Old December 9th 10, 03:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On 12/8/2010 6:57 PM, fiultra5 aka André Jute wrote:
[...]
Reminds me of the Swiss motorist's tombstone[...]

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2566/3766687523_f46658bf9d.jpg

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old December 9th 10, 05:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
fiultra5

On Dec 8, 10:07*pm, James wrote:

Unless you're in the middle of a road lane you are skulking in Frank's
terminology.

Reminds me of the Swiss motorist's tombstone in the graveyard in
Basle:

HE DIED FOR HIS RIGHT OF WAY

Anyone else recognize the authentic sound of a Franki-ism?

To repeat my recent post of the same theme which you may have missed
and might enjoy:

Here lies the body of Jonathan Day
Who died maintaining his right of way,
He was right, dead right
As he sped along
But he's just as dead
As if he'd been dead wrong.

DR

Aah! Apologies. Truth is, I'm not reading these threads. I dip into
them here and there, yawn at hearing Franki-boy repeat the same
argument the 99999th time, remember it was stupid the first time, yawn
again, and just close the thread before I barf. That man is a menace
to cyclists and to society. -- AJ
Old December 9th 10, 06:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_6_]

?"Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 12/8/2010 6:57 PM, fiultra5 aka André Jute wrote:

Reminds me of the Swiss motorist's tombstone[...]

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2566/3766687523_f46658bf9d.jpg

Channel gene much?

Old December 9th 10, 06:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On 12/9/2010 12:10 AM, Bill Sornson wrote:
?"Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36115501@N06/4747300735/

Old December 9th 10, 06:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

On Dec 8, 10:07*pm, James wrote:

[...]

All quite true.
He's probably even a menace to himself, NTTAWWT.
Where's Darwin when you really need him?
DR
Old December 9th 10, 05:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° wrote:
On 12/8/2010 6:57 PM, fiultra5 aka André Jute wrote:
[...]
Reminds me of the Swiss motorist's tombstone[...]

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2566/3766687523_f46658bf9d.jpg

Medford WI is in Switzerland?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old December 9th 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Bill Sornson wrote:
?"Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 12/8/2010 6:57 PM, fiultra5 aka André Jute wrote:

Reminds me of the Swiss motorist's tombstone[...]

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2566/3766687523_f46658bf9d.jpg

Channel gene much?

We are not worthy to touch the hem of his garment

Old December 10th 10, 01:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Dec 9, 11:30*am, AMuzi wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
?"T m Sherm n _ " " wrote in
On 12/8/2010 6:57 PM, fiultra5 aka Andr Jute wrote:

Reminds me of the Swiss motorist's tombstone[...]

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2566/3766687523_f46658bf9d.jpg

Channel gene much?

We are not worthy to touch the hem of his garment

Gene wears pants now?!