Does a leopard have spots ?

Old January 6th 11, 01:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Beloved Fred No. 1

Default Does a leopard have spots ?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team-leopard-trek-to-be-presented-in-luxembourg

Does this mean there's going to be Cipo style leopard spot jerseys this
season ? And will there be spots on the bibshorts crotch ?
Old January 6th 11, 02:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 1/6/2011 7:17 AM, Beloved Fred No. 1 wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team-leopard-trek-to-be-presented-in-luxembourg

Does this mean there's going to be Cipo style leopard spot jerseys this
season ? And will there be spots on the bibshorts crotch ?

You want to know what bugs me about this sport? Bugs me way
more than the doping.

Light colored bike shorts. I have totally had it with seeing
more than I care to on rainy days. I have totally ****ing had
it. If the UCI cared about the reputation of the sport it would
mandate black shorts. This is way overdue.

Our club bought kit last year. Multiple times during the design
process I had to send out examples of why a particular color
was inappropriate for shorts. I would have thought it would
have taken one iteration to make the point. But it didn't, I
had to do it several times. Bike racers do not have the brains
that God gave to a goat.

I really don't want to see anyone's junk. I don't think that's
too much to ask. But on the Euro scene and the local start line
it's apparently a matter of bragging rights.

Fred Flintstein
Old January 6th 11, 02:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas[_2_]

Fred Flintstein wrote:
You want to know what bugs me about this sport? Bugs me way
more than the doping.

Light colored bike shorts. I have totally had it with seeing
more than I care to on rainy days. I have totally ****ing had
it. If the UCI cared about the reputation of the sport it would
mandate black shorts. This is way overdue.

Our club bought kit last year. Multiple times during the design
process I had to send out examples of why a particular color
was inappropriate for shorts. I would have thought it would
have taken one iteration to make the point. But it didn't, I
had to do it several times. Bike racers do not have the brains
that God gave to a goat.

I really don't want to see anyone's junk. I don't think that's
too much to ask. But on the Euro scene and the local start line
it's apparently a matter of bragging rights.

Lighten up, Francis Fitz.
Old January 6th 11, 04:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jan 6, 9:04*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
[...]

Should we interpret this to mean that Ms. Fred only joins you in
watching cycling on TV when they're riding in the rain?

Old January 6th 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 1/6/2011 10:53 AM, RicodJour wrote:
On Jan 6, 9:04 am, Fred
wrote:
[...]

Back in the day Mrs Fred had a thing for Perico Delgado. I think it
was his classic Spanish looks. Not seeing his dick didn't seem to be
a factor.

Fred Flintstein
Old January 6th 11, 10:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ben Trovato

On Jan 6, 6:04*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
[...]

Persevere, young man, and you'll learn to avert your eyes from other
men's crotches... Your local closeted xian pastor might be able to
recommend a program of self-help...
Old January 8th 11, 12:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Ben Trovato wrote:

On Jan 6, 6:04Â*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
[...]

It would be better if there were nothing to avert the eyes from.
You do not find it necessary to avert your eyes.
Seeing some grinning baboon with his junk hanging out
puts him more in the baboon category and less in
the human category. His choice. I can walk away.
His picture is there forever, just as with tattoos.

--
Old Fritz
Old January 8th 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jan 7, 7:43*pm, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

But that's a slippery slope. First they'll ban white shorts, than
ban bulges in shorts, than they take away the tits. That's how it
works - I've seen it a million times.

Be careful what you wish for.

Old January 8th 11, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

wrote:
[...]

We're all turning into hermaphrodites anyway. Cipo said so.

-rj
Old January 8th 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
H. Fred Kveck

In article ,
RicodJour wrote:

But that's a slippery slope. First they'll ban white shorts, than
ban bulges in shorts, than they take away the tits. That's how it
works - I've seen it a million times.

If it's man-tits, no problem. I hope they ban wearing bib shorts outside your
jersey, especially for FMs.