I have seen one !!

Old August 16th 13, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default I have seen one !!

A sensible cyclist, that is.
He was riding on the A2 leaving canterbury towrd London. He was riding
close to the left of the road not causing any obstruction, he had on Hi
viz jacket, white helmet, hi viz seat post (small wheel bike, so a long
post) but best of all he had the best rear light I have ever seen on a
bike, visible from half a mile easily in good daylight, it had a non
regular flash pattern and the light must have been about 3 inch across.
Fabulously easy to spot and negotiate, if only all cyclists were so
sensible.
Old August 16th 13, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

A sensible cyclist, that is.
He was riding on the A2 leaving canterbury towrd London. He was riding
close to the left of the road not causing any obstruction, he had on Hi
viz jacket, white helmet, hi viz seat post (small wheel bike, so a long
post) but best of all he had the best rear light I have ever seen on a
bike, visible from half a mile easily in good daylight, it had a non
regular flash pattern and the light must have been about 3 inch across.
Fabulously easy to spot and negotiate, if only all cyclists were so
sensible.

He daren't show his face on here, though - he'd be hounded down by the
resident psycholists.

Old August 19th 13, 12:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Friday, 16 August 2013 16:10:40 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
A sensible cyclist, that is.

Of course you have. Which courtroom did he appear in? Did he play his part well? Which part did you play?
Old August 19th 13, 12:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

"thirty-six" wrote in message

On Friday, 16 August 2013 16:10:40 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
A sensible cyclist, that is.

Of course you have. Which courtroom did he appear in? Did he play his part
well? Which part did you play?

I realise that it's pretty unbelievable that there is such a thing as a
sensible cyclist, but I'm afraid you're just going to have to believe it
this time, no matter how far fetched it might seem.

Old August 19th 13, 01:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Monday, 19 August 2013 00:45:49 UTC+1, Partac wrote:
"thirty-six" wrote in message

On Friday, 16 August 2013 16:10:40 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:

A sensible cyclist, that is.

Of course you have. Which courtroom did he appear in? Did he play his part

well? Which part did you play?

I realise that it's pretty unbelievable that there is such a thing as a

sensible cyclist, but I'm afraid you're just going to have to believe it

this time, no matter how far fetched it might seem.

do you seek an audience at court?