Floyd Landis' Other Career

Old September 15th 04, 07:36 PM
Crit Ho

Default Floyd Landis' Other Career

Floyd's an OK bike racer, obviously doing well in the Vuelta (see photo):
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...p?id=stage8/18

But I think Floyd was great in "National Security" with Martin Lawrence:
http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/07/35/74/image_74357.jpg

He was also hilarious in "Saving Silverman" with Jack Black:
http://www.kino.de/pix/newspics/146981_2.jpg

Does anyone know what his next project will be?
Old September 15th 04, 09:37 PM
Ronald

Meanwhile VDB is really loosing track: http://www.zxron.demon.nl/vdb/vdb.jpg

Old September 15th 04, 10:28 PM
B. Lafferty

Is that his veterinarian's foot? ProCycling has aptly referred to VDB as a
serial transferee.

"Ronald" wrote in message
Floyd's an OK bike racer, obviously doing well in the Vuelta (see photo):
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...p?id=stage8/18

But I think Floyd was great in "National Security" with Martin Lawrence:
http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/07/35/74/image_74357.jpg

He was also hilarious in "Saving Silverman" with Jack Black:
http://www.kino.de/pix/newspics/146981_2.jpg

Meanwhile VDB is really loosing track:
http://www.zxron.demon.nl/vdb/vdb.jpg

om...