Is RCN Outsourced to India or Something??

Old March 16th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Is RCN Outsourced to India or Something??

"bryanska" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'll stick by NG's because it makes sense to me, as does PhD's or BVD's.

"Y'all" also makes sense to a lot of people but it's INCORRECT.

Incorrect usage undermines our English programs and contributes to
generations of kids who can't write a correct resume, proposal, or
business presentation.

Don't cry to anyone if your kid doesn't get a job because of incorrect
spelling.

Is "bryanska" Bryan Ball of BROL I wonder?

In any event he is wrong as usual. If something does not look right to the
great Ed Dolan, then there is most likely something wrong with it. English
usage has always been determined by how elites like me use it, not how
dwarfs and midgets like Bryan Ball use it.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 17th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Is "bryanska" Bryan Ball of BROL I wonder?

No, I am not that person. I do live in Minneapolis, however.