Brisbane visit

Old July 5th 04, 09:44 AM
Dominic Sansom

Default Brisbane visit

I'm going to be in Brisbane for a few days later this week.

I'd like to visit a few LBSs while I'm there.

Anyone got reccommendations?

Thanks!

Old July 5th 04, 11:17 AM
LT

Planet Cycle near the Gabba are quite good...

I've also had good experience with Cycleogical and Victor Cycles as well.

Cheers

Luis

.. .

Old July 6th 04, 01:30 AM
Tamyka Bell

LT wrote:

Planet Cycle near the Gabba are quite good...

I've also had good experience with Cycleogical and Victor Cycles as well.

Cheers

Luis

"Dominic Sansom" wrote in message
.. .
I'm going to be in Brisbane for a few days later this week.

I'd like to visit a few LBSs while I'm there.

Anyone got reccommendations?

Thanks!

Triathletes World Cyclery at Albion is good, and if you know what you
want then Uni Cycle Shop at St Lucia can get it for you.

Old July 6th 04, 03:30 AM
bigW

Dominic Sansom wrote:
I'm going to be in Brisbane for a few days later this week.
I'd like to visit a few LBSs while I'm there.
Anyone got reccommendations?
Thanks!

Go to Velo Bicycles, Days Rd at the Grange, you wont regret it ...

Old July 13th 04, 10:47 PM
Dominic Sansom

Thanks for the recommendations everyone!

We go round to a few... thanks to the gang at Riders, Victor, Planet
and Blair and Luke at LifeCycle the big thanks to Shayne at Velo (we'll
be back for some bikes Shayne)... and a shout out to the roadies who get
their caffine at Merlos (Spelling???) on George Street.

--
Dominic Sansom