Bunch ride 3

Old July 2nd 04, 08:45 AM
hippy

Default Bunch ride 3

Originally posted by flyingdutch work/life/starting-up-own-business is
killing my free time tho...

Just work is enough for that..

If you meet us Hippy, no need to 'plot' at all

Yeah, instead there's a need to keep up!

hippy

Old July 2nd 04, 08:45 AM
hippy

Originally posted by flyingdutch 67kph by my 'puter.

On the flat?! Fark..

hippy runs away!

hippy

Old July 2nd 04, 09:05 AM
HUMBUG

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:45:03 GMT, hippy Wrote :
Originally posted by flyingdutch 67kph by my 'puter.

On the flat?! Fark..

Precisely.

hippy runs away!

humbug drops hippy and makes much dust

hippy

Humbug
Old July 3rd 04, 09:15 AM
tonykara

hippy wrote:
Originally posted by flyingdutch 67kph by my 'puter.

On the flat?! Fark..
hippy runs away!
hippy

dont be fooled! yes we hit those speeds but we only maintained it
for 2km

Old July 3rd 04, 02:45 PM
hippy

tonykara wrote:
dont be fooled! yes we hit those speeds but we only maintained it
for 2km

I'm thinking about joining you lot.. but thinking and doing, for me, are
two vastly different things. I'll probably wake at 9 and make it down
that way around 11am.. try and ride some of the circuit, get lost, yell
at inanimate objects.. recognise a road, ride home..

Do you guys ride in the rain?

hippy

Old July 4th 04, 12:30 AM
hippy

Originally posted by hippy I'm thinking about joining you lot.. but
thinking and doing, for me, are two vastly different things. I'll
probably wake at 9

Well, I got the '9am rise' bit right...

oops! Lovely day for it..

hippy

Old July 4th 04, 07:15 AM
kyra

Guys, I was waiting at corner of blackburn road and doncaster road
around 7.30 for a big pack to come, but gave up! I did a route of
doncaster and home via reynolds road hills. i did speak to a bunch of
riders later in the morning up reynolds rd who said they start from
bulleen road... must have been 10 of them!

Old July 4th 04, 09:45 AM
tonykara

kyra wrote:
Guys, I was waiting at corner of blackburn road and doncaster road
around 7.30 for a big pack to come, but gave up! I did a route of
doncaster and home via reynolds road hills. i did speak to a bunch of
riders later in the morning up reynolds rd who said they start from
bulleen road... must have been 10 of them!

sorry we missed you, we didnt leave manningham & Thompsons until 7:30 so
we would have got to blackburn road at about 7:45.

come on guys lets push to get a big bunch going next week

Old July 5th 04, 12:00 AM
flyingdutch

tonykara wrote:
dont be fooled! yes we hit those speeds but we only maintained it
for 2km

Oh, and you forgot to mention the downhill bit just prior. and i reckon
it was more like 200m duration...

Old July 5th 04, 12:00 AM
flyingdutch

New top speed down 'hill of brown pants' !

81.6kph

still feathered those brakes. must be able to go quicker next week...

Maybe by next week i can figure out my stupid bar-ornament HRM

Bunch ride tonykara Australia 44 July 1st 04 01:10 PM
Another interminable write up of a ride Mikefule Unicycling 9 April 1st 04 05:15 AM
Cades Cove Loop Ride... chirokid Unicycling 14 November 3rd 03 12:55 PM
2003 Illinois AITC ride report(long) harryo Recumbent Biking 14 September 9th 03 01:01 AM
2003 RSVP (post ride ramblings) William Higley, Sr. Recumbent Biking 0 August 11th 03 02:07 AM