The Jootster Concedes Defeat

Old September 9th 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
zencycle

Default The Jootster Concedes Defeat

On Sep 8, 7:31 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
In another thread I've corrected your lies about the key role of the
North Panel in starting the slide that is sending Global Warming down
the tubes (not before time). See: "Where Global Warming started
sliding down the pipes: Mann's "Hockey Stick" NOT supported by NAS
Panel" at

What 'lie'? If the north and wegmen panels were that influential and
noteworthy you wouldn't have every nation on the planet except for the
US, north korea, and china signing on to carbon caps. Face it, your
sole point of 'evidence' is a politically biased report (confirmed as
such by one of the panel members).

http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.bi...thread/thread/...
The rest of your abusive crap isn't worth bothering about.

Yeah, links to the NASA website is 'abusive crap'.

Kinda sucks when you have to deal with actual facts and vetted
science that contradict your fox-news-spoon-fed-fear-mongering,
doesn't it jootsy.....

Kinda sucks when you get caught in your _own_ lie about having a
national editorial column as a teenager, doesn't it jootsy....

Kinda sucks when the prevailing opinion of you isn't much better than
that of ed dolan, doesn't it, jootsy....

Well, I can see you're conceding defeat. Hopefully now you can stop
polluting this news group with off topic horse **** and stick to
cycling related discussions

Oh, and by the way, your bikes are ****ing hideous.
Old September 9th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Flicked off my thumb like a piece of snot, was The JootsterConcedes Defeat

Flicked off my thumb like a piece of snot. -- Andre Jute

Old September 10th 10, 02:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

Default Zencycle - just another idiot-asshole!

"zencycle" wrote in message
[...]
Kinda sucks when the prevailing opinion of you isn't much better than
that of ed dolan, doesn't it, jootsy....

[...]

Ed Dolan should be capitalized, you god damn ****ing idiot!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota