Kudos to Topeak customer service

Old May 20th 05, 06:33 PM
Gooserider

Default Kudos to Topeak customer service

I own a Topeak OS Rack and Lock, which is a rear rack which doubles as a
U-lock holder. I broke the clamp which holds the U-lock, so I called Topeak
to buy a replacement part. Not only did they send me one for free(even
though I told them I broke it by pushing too hard on it), they asked what
sort of key my lock took. When I told them it was tubular, they said they
would send a replacement crossbar free of charge. Nice.

Mike

Old May 21st 05, 12:35 AM
Pat

: I own a Topeak OS Rack and Lock, which is a rear rack which doubles as a
: U-lock holder. I broke the clamp which holds the U-lock, so I called
Topeak
: to buy a replacement part. Not only did they send me one for free(even
: though I told them I broke it by pushing too hard on it), they asked what
: sort of key my lock took. When I told them it was tubular, they said they
: would send a replacement crossbar free of charge. Nice.
:
: Mike

Yeah, they're great. They have replaced two of the clamps on my Road Morph!
Two and months apart, even!

Pat in TX
:
: