BROL Chat Room last night was GREAT!

Old October 20th 03, 02:30 PM
EZ Biker :-\)

Default BROL Chat Room last night was GREAT!

Finally got to experience the BROL Chat room last night. Pretty COOL
conversing with fellow recumboers. At times there were at least 10 people in
the room. I'm going to go back next Sunday at around 9-ish and see who pops
in.
EZ Biker :-) Pompano Beach, Fl. (Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

Old October 20th 03, 02:34 PM
'BentRider

Glad you had fun. (Even if you are a Marlins fan)

Bryan J. Ball
Editor/Publisher
www.bentrideronline.com

Old October 21st 03, 03:52 AM
Edward Dolan

('BentRider) wrote in message ...

Glad you had fun. (Even if you are a Marlins fan)

Bryan J. Ball
Editor/Publisher
www.bentrideronline.com

Nope, I will stay away from your Chat Room as it would be an
unmitigated disaster if I were to show up. Since I have already
"ruined" ARBR, I will leave you in peace and allow you your
festivities.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old October 21st 03, 12:38 PM
John Foltz

(Edward Dolan) wrote in message om...
('BentRider) wrote in message ...

Glad you had fun. (Even if you are a Marlins fan)

Bryan J. Ball
Editor/Publisher
www.bentrideronline.com

Nope, I will stay away from your Chat Room as it would be an
unmitigated disaster if I were to show up. Since I have already
"ruined" ARBR, I will leave you in peace and allow you your
festivities.

Still can't post anything about recumbents, can you?

Old October 22nd 03, 02:15 AM
John Foltz

Edward Dolan wrote:

... I don't think you will want to hear any better what I have
to say about recumbents than you want to hear what I have to
say OT.

Yes, whatever you post, I'm sure it will be especially tailored to
create the most controversy possible. Regardless of your true beliefs.
--

John Foltz --- O _
Baron --- _O _ V-Rex 24 --- _\\/\-%)