Looking for riders in Washington

Old May 21st 04, 12:37 PM
kraze

Default Looking for riders in Washington

I'm from Puyallup, and when I get back I would like to meet and ride
with others that live in the state. I am just learning, and have been
practicing by going up and down the airstrip holding onto my friend's
shoulder. My goal: to ride Mt. Rainier when I return.

--
kraze - Army Of One Wheel

Post proelia praemia.
kraze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6583

Old May 21st 04, 12:51 PM
Tmornstar

You are lucky because there are many unicyclist in your home area.
You'll see when you get home. You'll find a group of great folks in the
western Washington area!

Tommy

--
Tmornstar - Grandmaster 2T

Tommy Thompson
Memphis Unicycle Club
Please vist our web site:
http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com
Tmornstar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/658

Old May 21st 04, 02:19 PM
john_childs

There is a semi organized group of us in the Seattle area. We could
figure out some sort of a ride or some sort of a way to meet somewhere
convenient for all involved. Puyallup is about 1 hour south of
Seattle.

Riding on Mt. Rainier is probably not going to be possible. It's a
national park and they don't allow mountain biking there. There are
good off-road rides though in other areas. I think Crystal Mountain
allows riding down the ski area (I haven't been there yet to confirm).
And there are plenty of other rough terrain options.

My email address is in my sig if you want to get in touch when you get
back.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old May 21st 04, 02:54 PM
kraze

I am just now learning, and I still have time here until I return, so it
will be a while. But I would like to find out who is in the area -
getting together to learn tricks and ride would be cool. Even though
Mt. Rainier is not an option, I am sure there are plenty of other places
to ride in the northwest.

Old May 21st 04, 09:47 PM
Jayjae13

whats up im from bremerton...near seattle...looking for riders...16/m

--
Jayjae13 - Halfway through level 4

[J][A][Y][J][A][E]_[1][3]

"Worry later-Do it now"

Jayjae13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3590

Old May 21st 04, 10:19 PM
sabin_a.

I'm from Washington!
I live about 30 mins from Seattle. (Edmonds) I love riding with all the
people from Washington, John Childs, Tom Jackson, Tom Blackwood, Harper,
Steve D., Sara C., g3orge, and Dan Heaton. ( I've only went riding with
him once.....hopefully again soon!)
Alot of the Washington riders are part of the Muni Militia. I would be
glad to ride with anyone.

-Sabin

--
sabin_a. - close to expert

"Is it possible to microwave a burrito so hot that god himself could not
eat it?"

'SIXSIXONE' (www.sixsixone.com)

sabin_a.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4457

Old May 28th 04, 02:18 AM
unipsychogirl

My naime is Sara C., I life in Warshington, and hucked on fonicks werked
fer me!!!!

But seriously, I'm 17/f, I live in Everett, and I think there are only
like three females in the Western Washington unicyclers group...me,
Unirene, and Andrea who is unibriers daughter oops I almost just typed
son cuz unibrier is a guy!! whoa, I'm unipsycho.

I'm probably classified as an "intermediate" skill level unicyclist, so
if you want to learn some cool tricks without being intimidated by
someone who's REALLY REALLY good (which there are some in this group)
I'd be totally willing to give you some free lessons...god I can't
believe I used to charge for them.....lol j/k

I do almost every kind of unicycling: Trials, MUni, freestyle artistic,
flatland, cross-country, Urban long-distance, racing, street (oooooh I
love street and Trials!!!), and some other stuff that prolly doesn't
have a name (well like I call my riding style STrials--a cross between
street and trials) which is weird I know but thaz ok.

***OH AND MAY I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GET ANY FEMALE UNICYCLISTS WHO
LIVE IN WASHINGTON OR ANYWHERE AROUND THE GLOBE FOR THAT MATTER TO
PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!!.......***

I AM MAKING THIS CRAZY-AWESOME FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND EXTREME UNICYCLING
MOVIE STARRING ONLY FEMALES (cuz so far in my account there has never
been ANY female in an EXtreme unicycling movie and there should
be!!!!!)

Here is my contact information:

A.I.M. S.N: "unipsychogirl" or "violpunk"
M.S.N. S.N:
e-mail address:

Thanx!!

Allright, well now I've done my plug, so I'm out. L8er!!

--
unipsychogirl - Trials chicka

~Sara C. ) (A.I.M. S.N: unipsychogirl)
)--O

"Real women don't need TWO wheels!" ~Sara C. to female BMX posers
unipsychogirl's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4356

Old June 11th 04, 03:13 AM
Jayjae13

Awesome, I`d love to ride with any of you sometime...during the summer
for sure.

AIM SN: Arrabatache
E-mail:

--
Jayjae13 - Level 5

"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself."
-Jim Morrison

Peace&Love

Old June 11th 04, 04:58 AM
UniBrier

Hey, I was in Bremerton and Puyallup yesterday for work. My uni too but
it never made it out of the trunk.

Jayjae13; Come on by the 'Seattle Int'l Juggling Festival'
(http://tinyurl.com/2okol) on Saturday, June 19. There will be a bunch
of unicyclers there in the afternoon.

We're planning on a 4:00 Seattle ride after the unicycle workshop.

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve De Cuckoo

"Only an idiot would try to ride a pointed stick with a wheel on the
bottom." - ‘tiped again’ on the early stages of mastering the uni.

UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404