Lance Takes DeTour

Old June 8th 05, 08:31 PM
Steve Smull

Default Lance Takes DeTour

(API) Lance Armstrong has decided to tackle mountain bike racing after
the Tour de France.

According to Lance, "Most roadies live in mortal fear of getting their
fancypants bikes dirty. When I reach the end of the road this Summer I
will still be riding off into the sunset. Not only that, but I will use
modern aerodynamics to do it. Thus once and for all dispelling the myth
that road riders are a bunch of prissy weight weenies with no sense of
adventure"

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...hinelibere--70

Here we see Lance using his Trek time trial bike in the World Cup
mountain bike race held last weekend in France. "What do I care, I have
20 more of them ready for abuse. And it just so happens I like scabs.
That's why I win bike races, I'm not afraid of living. By the way don't
forget to vote for me in November; I need to be Governor of Texas
before I can run for President

Old June 9th 05, 01:55 AM
Boyd Speerschneider

Steve Smull wrote in

(API) Lance Armstrong has decided to tackle mountain bike racing after
the Tour de France.

According to Lance, "Most roadies live in mortal fear of getting their
fancypants bikes dirty. When I reach the end of the road this Summer I
will still be riding off into the sunset. Not only that, but I will use
modern aerodynamics to do it. Thus once and for all dispelling the myth
that road riders are a bunch of prissy weight weenies with no sense of
adventure"

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...05/index.php?i
d=stage3/cycling-dauphinelibere--70

Here we see Lance using his Trek time trial bike in the World Cup
mountain bike race held last weekend in France. "What do I care, I have
20 more of them ready for abuse. And it just so happens I like scabs.
That's why I win bike races, I'm not afraid of living. By the way don't
forget to vote for me in November; I need to be Governor of Texas
before I can run for President

How many trolls can you fit in a post?
1... 2... 3.. 4... 5... ah **** it I give up.

- Boyd S.
Old June 9th 05, 03:15 PM
Frank Drackman

"Steve Smull" wrote in message
(API) Lance Armstrong has decided to tackle mountain bike racing after the
Tour de France.

According to Lance, "Most roadies live in mortal fear of getting their
fancypants bikes dirty. When I reach the end of the road this Summer I
will still be riding off into the sunset. Not only that, but I will use
modern aerodynamics to do it. Thus once and for all dispelling the myth
that road riders are a bunch of prissy weight weenies with no sense of
adventure"

Don't feel bad, comedy is extremely hard to to well. Back to the day job
for you.
..