Bent Hub troubles

Old December 12th 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Default Bent Hub troubles

UnicycleJuggler;1147438 wrote:
I don't know whether somebody could design a hub guard to protect the
flange and spokes on your unicycle. Bmx's have been using them for some
time

I like that idea. My hub seems a little messed up on the flanges, too.
Although, it's not as bad at the picture above. If someone were to
design a similar flange guard, I think there would be more than a few
people happy about it.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O
Old December 12th 08, 08:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

CoreTechs;1148097 wrote:
I like that idea. My hub seems a little messed up on the flanges, too.
Although, it's not as bad at the picture above. If someone were to
design a similar flange guard, I think there would be more than a few
people happy about it.

A few months ago I passed a message to Kris about this problem.
I suggested a design: a bearing holder that protects the hub flanges.
He would think about, but I geuss it won't come out.

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

Bent hanger -- Bent frame? ... shifting problems DaveH[_2_] Techniques 16 October 8th 07 02:14 AM
Car troubles Jim Flom Rides 5 August 21st 05 12:15 AM
Car troubles [email protected] Rides 1 August 19th 05 04:49 PM
ATV Troubles. TJ Mountain Biking 4 November 9th 04 08:05 PM
Black Bent Down: Worst Experience on a Bent This Year jim h Recumbent Biking 14 November 30th 03 10:58 PM