Unicon XV Update: Photos now up on website

Old December 12th 08, 12:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default Unicon XV Update: Photos now up on website

Hi everyone,

Just another quick update on Unicon XV.

I've uploaded some photos of the competition venues on the website:
www.uniconxv.co.nz

The accomodation information is also up. We have two backpacker
hostels and one hotel who have generously sponsored Unicon. They are
very close to all the main Unicon venues, supermarkets and are in the
middle of the city. Prices are pretty reasonable.

There is also a forum for discussing Unicon related topics on the NZ
Unicycle Federation website: www.unicycle.org.nz

We are aiming to have our registration form up by 1 Jan, so please be
patient. Currently sorting out prices for T-shirts, afterparty etc
before we can get the registration online.

Enjoy!

Ken Looi
UNICON XV Organising Committee

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org
Old December 12th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

Great job on the website Ken, those pics are just making me more excited
for Unicon. I can't imagine a better way to spend New Years next year!

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland
*James* = my name
Old December 12th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default 98 Xiamen, China small commodity wholesale shopping networkofficial

98cnshoes- hottest kicks on the planet - Nike Dunk SB, Bape, BBC
hottest kicks on the planet - Nike Dunk SB, Bape, BBC(www.
98cnshoes.com)MSN:a98cnshoes.cn
Old December 13th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Smilymarco;1148172 wrote:
Those pictures look good. Cant wait to be down there and stay as long as
possible.
Anyone up for a NZ roadtrip after Unicon?

Exactly what i'm planning to do! maybe my sister will go with me...
Maybe I will spend a week in AUS! Depends of sponsors too... But
probably I will spend more than 15 days!

BTW, I saw that we will not have schools in New Zeland to stay. Do you
have any ideas of how much we will spend on accomodation?

I'm planning to buy my tickets when I come back from Germany, in
febuary, so i can pay in 10 months... I have to know that before
buying!

Thanks,

Pedro!

PS: Make a cooler site! why don't use the last year UNICON site and
only change the information... It worked really well!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old December 13th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

pedrotejada;1148557 wrote:
Exactly what i'm planning to do! maybe my sister will go with me...
Maybe I will spend a week in AUS! Depends of sponsors too... But
probably I will spend more than 15 days!

BTW, I saw that we will not have schools in New Zeland to stay. Do you
have any ideas of how much we will spend on accomodation?

I'm planning to buy my tickets when I come back from Germany, in
febuary, so i can pay in 10 months... I have to know that before
buying!

Thanks,

Pedro!

PS: Make a cooler site! why don't use the last year UNICON site and
only change the information... It worked really well!

There is another site being designed, hopefully will be online soon.

We'll put up a list of events and travel suggestions for before and
after Unicon. Plenty of stuff to do in NZ, why would you go to
Australia

As for classrooms, they will not be any cheaper, they will be farther
away, and not one of the schools here have adequate facilities for that
number of people (showers/kitchen etc). If you look at the two
backpacker hostel suggestions....you'll find the prices fairly
reasonable. Generally about NZ$25-30/night at most backpacker hostels
in NZ.

Old December 13th 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

GizmoDuck;1148568 wrote:
There is another site being designed, hopefully will be online soon.

We'll put up a list of events and travel suggestions for before and
after Unicon. Plenty of stuff to do in NZ, why would you go to
Australia

As for classrooms, they will not be any cheaper, they will be farther
away, and not one of the schools here have adequate facilities for that
number of people (showers/kitchen etc). If you look at the two
backpacker hostel suggestions....you'll find the prices fairly
reasonable. Generally about NZ$25-30/night at most backpacker hostels
in NZ.

Thanks for the fast answer!

The accomodation is a bit more expensive than Denmark, but I think I
can afford it!

I want to do some stuff in New Zeland, like going down small mountais
on giant air balls and jumping from bridges with elastic ropes ... But
I have a friend living in Australia and I really want to meet him again

Hopefully I will do both, since may he will go to UNICON too (Just to
wtach the events)!

Well, in Febuary I will think about that... but hopefully I will buy my
tickets soon

Bye!

Old December 13th 08, 05:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

pedrotejada;1148570 wrote:
Thanks for the fast answer!

The accomodation is a bit more expensive than Denmark, but I think I
can afford it!

I want to do some stuff in New Zeland, like going down small mountais
on giant air balls and jumping from bridges with elastic ropes ... But
I have a friend living in Australia and I really want to meet him again

Hopefully I will do both, since may he will go to UNICON too (Just to
wtach the events)!

Well, in Febuary I will think about that... but hopefully I will buy my
tickets soon

Bye!

Haha zorbing and bungy jumping. Both things invented in New Zealand .
I haven't actually done either myself but they look fun.

--
SkierAlex

Boo!
Old December 13th 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

SkierAlex;1148685 wrote:
Haha zorbing and bungy jumping. Both things invented in New Zealand .
I haven't actually done either myself but they look fun.

I did Bungy Jump on a motorcycle, and I must say IT'S AWESOME!

I will try to find the video...

Zorbing looks SO cool, but I never did it... There are both in
Welligton?

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*

Unicon XV Update: Photos now up on website Smilymarco Unicycling 0 December 12th 08 12:59 PM
Hey Tyler Hamilton... Update Your Buggy Ass Website Carmine Clamenza Racing 15 September 7th 07 04:49 AM
is to chicken to update the website god of usenet Australia 0 September 27th 05 02:18 PM
Unicon XII photos nathan Unicycling 25 September 28th 04 10:21 PM
Unicon XII - Update Andy Cotter Unicycling 0 April 14th 04 05:42 PM