How Do These Airborne Specs Look?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 25th 05, 09:28 PM
Gooserider

Default How Do These Airborne Specs Look?

"Tim McNamara" wrote in message
In article ,
"Gooserider" wrote:

To be fair, Airborne does appear to have a pretty detailed online fit
program. Whether a buyer will end up with a racer-type fit or a real
world comfortable fit is unclear, but they do measure inseam, torso
length, and arm extension.

One of my most comfortable bikes is a "racer type fit." I've ridden up
to 125 miles in a day on it perfectly happily. Another really
comfortable bike is a Rivendell set up for brevets. Also really
comfortable.

IME there is not one perfect fit.

I'm very sensitive to bearing too much weight on my hands, so I need a more
Rivendellish fit. The higher the bars the better for me. :-)