UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

Old December 3rd 08, 06:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

It is a 36" wheel bag.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old December 3rd 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

Christmas is way more than 12 days away...

--
Seager

'The GreyMatter Jugglers' (http://www.greymatterjugglers.com) | 'Team
RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
Old December 3rd 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Maybe they will have a months worth of sale items?

--
Jerrick

'*305$ /$549.99*'
(http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa) *Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~
Old December 3rd 08, 06:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
municycledotca

Hey everyone;

Sorry to have been so quite - just getting caught up on stuff. We have
been putting some stuff on sale up here in Canada - Watch out for
different tires & other products to appear on Special. You can find
whats on sale on the front page - I know kinda easy - but...

I have also been finishing the 12 custom cycles I promissed - which
will introduce them selves as soon as they learn to type. Don't worry I
am a good instructor.

ttyl

municycledotca

UDC Canada
www.municycle.ca
1 866 686 4292
Old December 3rd 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

what was todays? I couldnt find it

--
Jeremy R

'_*BRING_ROUNDCROWNS_BACK!*_'
(http://unicycle.uk.com/Images/Shop/framecoloured1.jpg)
'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old December 3rd 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scoope

Jeremy R;1142460 wrote:
what was todays? I couldnt find it

Today it's hubs

http://tinyurl.com/7frxc

--
scoope
Old December 3rd 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

haha, I knew it. That was the first page I checked this morning, tho it
had not been posted on sale yet.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old December 3rd 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

I checked this morning also. Then I realized you can just search "sale"
and they pop up.

--
timekeeper
Old December 4th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

timekeeper;1142523 wrote:
I checked this morning also. Then I realized you can just search "sale"
and they pop up.

Shhhhh.

I searched but I couldnt find them, not listed when I went on

Old December 4th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

timekeeper;1142523 wrote:
I checked this morning also. Then I realized you can just search "sale"
and they pop up.

Yeah, I didn't want to ruin the fun for anyone but you've already done
it. Just search "christmas" on UDC and it will give you all the deals.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
- Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography. *Seven* items so far and more to come! * New Poster *