Updated family photo

Old February 7th 04, 10:41 PM
mgrant

Default Updated family photo

My new KH24 arrived this morning. After spending a few minutes
assembling all the parts I took it out for a brief ride around the
neighborhood.

When I got back I decided it's time for an updated unicycle family
photo.

[image: http://mgrant.unicyclist.com/unicycl...4_cropped.jpg]

--
mgrant - Ever hoping for the best!

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of
breath, and one day closer to death.

mgrant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/440

Old February 8th 04, 01:35 AM
harper

Cool. Here's my latest. I haven't ridden Buster yet, though.

| Attachment filename: family.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/190027|

harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"In the unlikely event of someones unicycling demise, one should say 'It
was an amazing display of unicycling skill and daring, with a rather
unfortunate outcome'. Or something to that effect." - Scott Wallis

"Ugh, the Harpers; The worst neighbours in the world" - Tony Micelli

Old February 8th 04, 02:26 AM
bugman

Harper, if you want to keep up withthe Grant's you've got some buying to
do!

You are behind by by 3 unicycles, or four wheels depending on how you
look at it. Certainly a respectable number though considering you can
only ride one at a time.

--
bugman - Equilibrium Challenged

Do you know that sensation you feel leaning back in a chair just before
you fall over? I feel that way pretty much all the time.

Old February 8th 04, 03:50 AM
Catboy

Harper, Is buster a shar-pei... I've got two myself but both are
brushcoats not horse coats like buster. Or at least he looks like a
horsecoat. Anyways i feel i need to get some "kids" cause my family is
alot smaller.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

[image:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/.../fc4496df.gif]
I have the amazing power to talk to cats!=^.^=

Old February 8th 04, 04:21 AM
harper

Catboy wrote:
*Harper, Is buster a shar-pei... *

Buster is half Shar-pei half golden retriever. Goofy looking, isn't he?

Old February 8th 04, 04:33 AM
Catboy

harper wrote:
*
Buster is half Shar-pei half golden retriever. Goofy looking, isn't
he? *

I think he's pretty cute.

Old February 8th 04, 05:40 AM
Robbie

Man that's a cool dog. Where did the goofy part come from.

Are any of those unicycles owned by your dog?

--
Robbie - Spoons Taste Good

Proud owner of 3 young Sock Puppets... but when they get out of line, I
get out my whacking spoon.
Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302

Old February 8th 04, 05:58 AM
uniextreme

Hey mgrant what type of unicycle is the one that is the 5th one from the
left.
BrIaN

--
uniextreme - Funkadelic Unicyclist

Im riding a unicycle with my pants down, this should be everyboys dream-
Bart Simspon
uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

Old February 8th 04, 06:42 AM
fluffinator007

So, I guess the question is...What one is your favorite, yes i asked
it...What one is your favorite, same to you harper.

--
fluffinator007 - Expert UPD'ist

My image was voted out.
fluffinator007's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4757

Old February 8th 04, 06:46 AM
john_childs

harper wrote:
*Cool. Here's my latest. I haven't ridden Buster yet, though. *

Hmmm, I do not see red Kooka's on the SH muni. That photo is not the
latest. It is out of date. It is old news. We're not interested in
the unicycles that you used to have last week. We want to see your
updated family photo.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com