Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape

Old September 3rd 03, 02:12 AM
Gary Smiley

Default Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape

You won't find any stupid behavior in this NG. Perhaps you should direct
your post to drivers of cars.

David Lizama wrote:

I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX
Television special entitled "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is
basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was hoping one of
your members might want to share some of their adventures with our
viewers. We will pay for good video and will pay for all shipping
costs. Please note we need to review a screener video of the stunt/act
in question before we offer any money.

I am interested in any of the following topics which may have been
caught on tape:

Dumb criminals caught on tape committing crime and getting caught
People getting too close to or taunting animals and getting attacked
in the process
People misbehaving at athletic events
Parents fighting at their children's sporting events (maybe this only
happens in the U.S.)
Really bad driving caught on tape
Sports mishaps or bloopers
Mishaps or things going awry at ceremonies
Huge calamities that were a result of someone acting stupid
(especially
when there are follow up interviews)
Politicians misbehaving
Stupid human tricks
News bloopers especially in the field when there is an accident
Anything stupid or embarrassing caught on tape where the guilty party
admits to their bad behavior
Bizarre accidents
Stunts gone awry
Wedding bloopers
Home video of people caught in embarrassing situations
Stupid stunts
Accidents caused by someone's stupidity

Best regards,

David Lizama
Researcher, Nash Entertainment
Hollywood, CA, U.S.A.
Tel. 323-468-4784

Old September 3rd 03, 03:43 PM
Doug

here's one:

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...orld-headlines

om...

Old September 4th 03, 02:16 AM
Mike Kruger

"David Lizama" wrote in message
om...
I am ... working on a FOX
Television special entitled "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is
basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape.

You mean, stupider than Fox "News" Network?
No can do.

Old September 4th 03, 10:37 AM
Raoul Duke

"Mike Kruger" wrote in message
s.com...

You mean, stupider than Fox "News" Network?
No can do.

You must not have seen "Bowling for Columbine".

Dave

Old September 4th 03, 10:32 PM
Ray Heindl

"Mike Kruger" wrote:

"David Lizama" wrote in message
om...
I am ... working on a FOX
Television special entitled "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is
basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape.

You mean, stupider than Fox "News" Network?
No can do.

If they're looking for "gaffs", it must be a fishing show.

--
Ray Heindl
(remove the X to reply)
Old September 5th 03, 01:11 AM

Ray Heindl writes:

I am ... working on a FOX Television special entitled "Stupid
Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps
caught on tape.

You mean, stupider than Fox "News" Network? No can do.

If they're looking for "gaffs", it must be a fishing show.

However some stupid statements are not just gaffs:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/arnoldoui1.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLIT...28/arnold.oui/

Jobst Brandt

Old September 5th 03, 02:11 AM
Alex Colvin

"David Lizama" wrote in message
I am ... working on a FOX
Television special entitled "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is
basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape.

If they're looking for "gaffs", it must be a fishing show.

From the American heritage Dictionary of the English Language

3. Slang.
a. To take in or defraud; swindle.
b. To rig or fix in order to cheat: knew that the carnival games
had been gaffed.

I expect that Fox can supply their own.
If this is really for Fox.

--