Police hunt thieving cyclist

Old August 1st 15, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Police hunt thieving cyclist

http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/kn...ail/story.html
Old August 1st 15, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 01/08/2015 14:40, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/kn...ail/story.html

Can I play this silly game too?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...t_him/?ref=rss
Old August 1st 15, 03:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Bod" wrote in message ...

On 01/08/2015 14:40, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/kn...ail/story.html

Can I play this silly game too?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...t_him/?ref=rss

Yes, but do it in an appropriate NG.

---

Old August 1st 15, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 01/08/2015 15:33, Tarcap wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message ...

On 01/08/2015 14:40, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/kn...ail/story.html

Can I play this silly game too?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...t_him/?ref=rss

Yes, but do it in an appropriate NG.

---

Thanks for admitting it is a silly game.
Old August 1st 15, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Saturday, 1 August 2015 15:33:42 UTC+1, Tarcap wrote:

Can I play this silly game too?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...t_him/?ref=rss

Yes, but do it in an appropriate NG.

It is an appropriate NG - you said so only yesterday.
Are you getting Alzheimer's?
Old August 1st 15, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 15:00:59 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 01/08/2015 14:40, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/kn...ail/story.html

Can I play this silly game too?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...t_him/?ref=rss

Sorry flower : this is a cycling newsgroup.

I bet you hadn't realised as you had read so much of Numb Nuts Mason's
non-cycling ****e.

Please can you keep the group clear for serious discussions about cycling and
cyclists.

Old August 1st 15, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Bod" wrote in message ...

On 01/08/2015 14:40, Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/kn...ail/story.html

Can I play this silly game too?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...t_him/?ref=rss

Yes, but do it in an appropriate NG.

---

Thanks for admitting it is a silly game.

Can't see where I said that - you'll have to point it out to me.
Or did you just make it up?

Old August 1st 15, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Alycidon" wrote in message

On Saturday, 1 August 2015 15:33:42 UTC+1, Tarcap wrote:

Can I play this silly game too?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/...t_him/?ref=rss

Yes, but do it in an appropriate NG.

It is an appropriate NG - you said so only yesterday.
Are you getting Alzheimer's?

I was only echoing the decree of that infamous psycholist TMS320.
Were you not able to work that out for yourself?
Pity, really.