Try-Alll Mirror rims. Nickel-plated, have a look.

Old December 3rd 06, 09:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sponge

Default Try-Alll Mirror rims. Nickel-plated, have a look.

Well, these have been out for a while, and biketrials riders have been
using them. I thought I might as well bring the uni world's attention
to these, as I'm sure some of the riders out there sure would love to
comb their hair during their rides.

It's nickel-plated, and has a stupidly shiny finish. But do to its
extreme shinyness, pictures can not show exactly what it's like in real
life. However this'll give you a good idea:

[image: http://try-all.com/pj/mirror-black.jpg]

That's by far and away the best picture of the Mirror rims, other
pictures kinda make it look dirty.

--
Sponge

MSN: feel free to add, I'm always up for a
good chat and get to know other unicyclists

Hodges trials video soon.. infact, it comes out this weekend hopefully.
Sponge's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11883

Old December 3rd 06, 10:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

COOL

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old December 3rd 06, 10:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
max_pfeifer

that would look really cool with silver cranks like profiles or the new
kh's. the only problem is that while they look great when they are new,
in the real world they will get scratched and dirty and stuff.

--
max_pfeifer

"The wheel is still spinning but the hampster is dead"
max_pfeifer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7644

Old December 3rd 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Wait, isn't nickel meant to be very weak source of metal or something
like that?? Anyways it looks cool but i'm happier with mine or until my
friend makes me the magnesium ones. Apparently his making them on his
own with the help of his dad. Can't wait to see them..

--
Hazmat

1 weird greek cypriot australian
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Old December 3rd 06, 11:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Luckily its just Nickle-plated. =p

Lucks nice.

Thats weird... I read Hazmats post, went and posted mine, and yet mine
is before yours.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/) New Uni =
Blue Sex!

Old December 3rd 06, 11:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Wait, isn't nickel meant to be very weak source of metal or something
like that?? Anyways it looks cool but i'm happier with mine or until my
friend makes me the magnesium ones. Apparently his making them on his
own with the help of his dad. I think he said magnesium. Can't wait to
see them..

Old December 3rd 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sponge

^^ I think you might be a little confused, but if not, anyway just to
clarify:

they're aluminium rims, just like pretty much every rim out there, but
have a tough nickel plating over it to give it a shiny finish. Always
looks a nice alternative to powdercoated/anodized finishes.

Old December 3rd 06, 12:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

I can't wait to comb my hair in them.

--
Borgschulze

Torker DX on the way.
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old December 3rd 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onelesscar

Sponge wrote:
I'm sure some of the riders out there sure would love to comb their hair
during their rides.

huh?

Borgshulze wrote:
I can't wait to comb my hair in them.

oh, okay. I was trying to figure out how people were supposed to comb
their hair with a mod rim...

--
onelesscar

"It's f*$%^*g raining!"
"Well, is it f*$%^*g or is it raining?"

"That car was -melting-????"
onelesscar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11127

Old December 3rd 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

onelesscar wrote:
oh, okay. I was trying to figure out how people were supposed to comb
their hair with a mod rim...

The joke was that I don't have hair, check my avatar.