STI

Old September 7th 03, 01:01 PM
MDL

Default STI

Will my Ultegra triple STI shifters work with a double crank? How about my
front and rear der.

I just bought a new Ultegra double crankset and BB and am just wondering
what modifications I'll have to make to install this properly.
Thanks in advance,
Darrell

Old September 7th 03, 03:09 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

ssmmokin- Will my Ultegra triple STI shifters work with a double crank? How
about my
front and rear der. BRBR

Yes to both. 9s ultegra are both double and triple.

ssmmokin I just bought a new Ultegra double crankset and BB and am just
wondering
what modifications I'll have to make to install this properly. BRBR

Nothing really, even the triple front der can be made to work with a double
crank

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.