Another shining example of Henry!

Old September 8th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

Default Another shining example of Henry!

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...t5yhw705rXPvSa
AiCIno4cocwWvDVg2RHsu8f1bCg

Kurgan (Henry) Gringioni

Posted to 126 groups!!!!
10,060 posts!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a good example of someone with too much time to waste??

Sent VIRUS FREE from an Apple Macintosh

Old September 9th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

On 9/8/08 6:21 PM, in article
, "Kurgan
Gringioni" wrote:

On Sep 8, 3:41*pm, ST wrote:
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...YAAADAZt5yhw70...

AiCIno4cocwWvDVg2RHsu8f1bCg

Kurgan (Henry) Gringioni

Posted to 126 groups!!!!
10,060 posts!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a good example of someone with too much time to waste??

Sent VIRUS FREE from an Apple Macintosh

Dearest Internet Stalker -

That's because of crossposting. I actively monitor 3 groups with a few
tertiary ones.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Right........
AND you did not deal coke at UCSD......
AND you are not really Bisexual......

Right Stainless??

Sent VIRUS FREE from an Apple Macintosh

Old September 9th 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Sep 8, 9:35*pm, ST wrote:
On 9/8/08 6:21 PM, in article
, "Kurgan

Gringioni" wrote:
On Sep 8, 3:41*pm, ST wrote:
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...YAAADAZt5yhw70....

AiCIno4cocwWvDVg2RHsu8f1bCg

Kurgan (Henry) Gringioni

Posted to 126 groups!!!!
10,060 posts!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a good example of someone with too much time to waste??

Sent VIRUS FREE from an Apple Macintosh

Dearest Internet Stalker -

That's because of crossposting. I actively monitor 3 groups with a few
tertiary ones.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Right........
AND you did not deal coke at UCSD......
AND you are not really Bisexual......

Right Stainless??

Sent VIRUS FREE from an Apple Macintosh- Hide quoted text -

cross posting.... cross dressing..... it's all the same to me
Old September 9th 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_4_]

ST wrote:

As you all know, the cross-posted stuff is usually the lame ass troll
pervert wacko crap!

Not always. Some of your posts aren't cross posted.

I would rather admit to 10,000 posts of some substance than 2,000 of wacko
troll crap!

On the other hand, you might consider telling the truth.
Old September 9th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_4_]

Anton Berlin wrote:
On Sep 8, 9:35 pm, ST wrote:
On 9/8/08 6:21 PM, in article
, "Kurgan

Gringioni" wrote:
On Sep 8, 3:41 pm, ST wrote:
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...YAAADAZt5yhw70...
AiCIno4cocwWvDVg2RHsu8f1bCg
Kurgan (Henry) Gringioni

Posted to 126 groups!!!!
10,060 posts!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like a good example of someone with too much time to waste??
Sent VIRUS FREE from an Apple Macintosh
Dearest Internet Stalker -
That's because of crossposting. I actively monitor 3 groups with a few
tertiary ones.
thanks,
K. Gringioni.

Right........
AND you did not deal coke at UCSD......
AND you are not really Bisexual......

Right Stainless??

Sent VIRUS FREE from an Apple Macintosh- Hide quoted text -

cross posting.... cross dressing..... it's all the same to me

I hope you've got nice legs, at least.
Old September 9th 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Sep 8, 7:40*pm, ST wrote:
On 9/8/08 6:53 PM, in article
, "Bill C"

wrote:
On Sep 8, 9:21*pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Dearest Internet Stalker -

That's because of crossposting. I actively monitor 3 groups with a few
tertiary ones.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

It's amazing where, and to how many places stuff ends up when you
reply to something in one of the groups and aren't paying attention to
where it was x'ed to in the first place. It's not bad here, but we get
some really odd x-postings in the Heinlein group. Occasionally I'll
pull up my profile and be amazed at where I've "been".
*Bill C

He is claiming cross-posting??

As you all know, the cross-posted stuff is usually the lame ass troll
pervert wacko crap!

I would rather admit to 10,000 posts of some substance than 2,000 of wacko
troll crap!

Dumbass -

Anyone's reply to a cross-posted message is cross-posted also. If you
were able to look at your own profile, there are probably a lot of
groups in there of which you've never heard and the reason would be
that you replied to a cross-posted message.

enlightening the ignorant,

K. Gringioni.
Old September 9th 08, 07:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Sep 8, 7:35*pm, ST wrote:
On 9/8/08 6:21 PM, in article
, "Kurgan

Gringioni" wrote:
On Sep 8, 3:41*pm, ST wrote:
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...YAAADAZt5yhw70....

AiCIno4cocwWvDVg2RHsu8f1bCg

Kurgan (Henry) Gringioni

Posted to 126 groups!!!!
10,060 posts!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a good example of someone with too much time to waste??

Sent VIRUS FREE from an Apple Macintosh

Dearest Internet Stalker -

That's because of crossposting. I actively monitor 3 groups with a few
tertiary ones.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Right........
AND you did not deal coke at UCSD......
AND you are not really Bisexual......

Are you willing to make those claims in this, a public forum, as Steve
Taylor, member of San Diego Bicycle Club?
Old September 9th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"ST" wrote in message

As you all know, the cross-posted stuff is usually the lame ass troll
pervert wacko crap!

Yeeessss - Henry = pervert wacko.

Old September 9th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sep 8, 6:41*pm, ST wrote:

Kurgan (Henry) Gringioni

Posted to 126 groups!!!!
10,060 posts!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a good example of someone with too much time to waste??

What's next? Are you working on a Henry fan/stalking website,
complete with photos?