Why do you care about Crit Pro?

Old August 27th 04, 09:32 PM
kaiser

Default Why do you care about Crit Pro?

Why do you all care so much about Crit Pro's identity? I don't think
he's ever said anything more inflamatory than, say, Ronde Champ.

I sense that some members of the "doper" crowd are getting nervous
that their name might one day appear in one of his posts. And by
that, I reckon that some of you folks may be members of that crowd.

Am I correct?
Old August 27th 04, 10:43 PM
Per Elmsäter

kaiser wrote:
Why do you all care so much about Crit Pro's identity? I don't think
he's ever said anything more inflamatory than, say, Ronde Champ.

I sense that some members of the "doper" crowd are getting nervous
that their name might one day appear in one of his posts. And by
that, I reckon that some of you folks may be members of that crowd.

Am I correct?

Now that is a troll worthy of silence :-?
--
Perre

Old August 28th 04, 12:30 AM
Dave H

"kaiser" wrote in message
om...
Why do you all care so much about Crit Pro's identity? I don't think
he's ever said anything more inflamatory than, say, Ronde Champ.

I sense that some members of the "doper" crowd are getting nervous
that their name might one day appear in one of his posts. And by
that, I reckon that some of you folks may be members of that crowd.

Am I correct?

Nipplehead,

Yeah...I juiced up this morning before work
Dave

Old August 28th 04, 01:29 AM
Tim Lines

Dave H wrote:

"kaiser" wrote in message
om...

Why do you all care so much about Crit Pro's identity? I don't think
he's ever said anything more inflamatory than, say, Ronde Champ.

I sense that some members of the "doper" crowd are getting nervous
that their name might one day appear in one of his posts. And by
that, I reckon that some of you folks may be members of that crowd.

Am I correct?

Nipplehead,

Yeah...I juiced up this morning before work
Dave

That, I believe, is the correct response.

And you beat me to it. So it worked, you really are fast!

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply
Old August 28th 04, 05:09 PM
warren

In article , Dave H
wrote:

"kaiser" wrote in message
om...
Why do you all care so much about Crit Pro's identity? I don't think
he's ever said anything more inflamatory than, say, Ronde Champ.

I sense that some members of the "doper" crowd are getting nervous
that their name might one day appear in one of his posts. And by
that, I reckon that some of you folks may be members of that crowd.

Am I correct?

Nipplehead,

Yeah...I juiced up this morning before work
Dave

Orange or grape?

-WG