The Trouble with Henry

Old October 4th 04, 01:58 AM
never_doped

Default The Trouble with Henry

The higher the IQ the more concussions he'll be able to sustain and
still feed himself.

The more I learn about him the less I like him. Selfish arrogant trust
fund baby.

What has Henry ever done to help anyone but himself?

He doesn't seem the type to be a Big Brother or help a stranger change
a flat tire.

--
never_doped

Old October 4th 04, 03:11 AM
Danny Callen

"never_doped" wrote in
message ...

The higher the IQ the more concussions he'll be able to sustain and
still feed himself.

The more I learn about him the less I like him. Selfish arrogant trust
fund baby.

What has Henry ever done to help anyone but himself?

He doesn't seem the type to be a Big Brother or help a stranger change
a flat tire.

--
never_doped

It doesn't matter even a little that you don't like him. It's your
perogative to ignore him or turn him off. I don't know if I'd like Henry in
person or not but I "choose" to read his posts.. and I "choose" to ignore
him. Don't you realize that your distain is like CRACK to him? He lives off
it. Threatening to "kick his ass" tells me that he's gotten to you. Threats
(IMHO) are immature reactions to something you can't control. You can't make
him go away....

Danny Callen

Old October 4th 04, 04:18 AM
h squared

never_doped wrote:

The higher the IQ the more concussions he'll be able to sustain and
still feed himself.

The more I learn about him the less I like him. Selfish arrogant trust
fund baby.

What has Henry ever done to help anyone but himself?

He doesn't seem the type to be a Big Brother or help a stranger change
a flat tire.

this just sounds like fishing. if you're not careful i'll decide you are
secretly in love with him.

so, did you have a good weekend? i "trained" 3 hours today. that was
good. and last nite i got to see carl decker beat todd wells in a cross
race. kinda fun seeing cross racers using the banking to gain a place,
but what do i know?? reminds me though that i have to get to a real
track race someday (opposed to snips off tv).
so, how about you?
heather
Old October 4th 04, 04:53 AM
Sierraman

"Danny Callen" wrote in message

"never_doped" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Never_doped believes he can make Henry go away or break his will, one or the
other. Unfortunately the reality of it is that people get their ass kicked
all the time for all kinds of reasons. Look at how violent Soccer fans can
be? If it actually happened, would you be so surprised? That why never_doped
is learning now that Henry isn't worth stalking. I think this will end soon
hopefully, but to continue to use the (dumbass) wildcard is playing Russian
Roulette in my opinion, it's just a matter of time until another volcano
errupts, which BTW, Mount St. Helens is up near Heather.

Old October 4th 04, 07:19 PM
Kyle Legate

never_doped wrote:
The higher the IQ the more concussions he'll be able to sustain and
still feed himself.

The more I learn about him the less I like him. Selfish arrogant
trust fund baby.

What has Henry ever done to help anyone but himself?

He builds furniture out of steel.

With his bare hands.

Don't **** with Henry.

The Trouble with Henry never_doped Racing 94 October 9th 04 06:32 AM
# 1 Dumbass, Henry Chang, aka Fried Freddy Superkunt Henry Fried Freddy Chang Superkunt Racing 15 September 28th 04 04:16 AM
Chain trouble Bob UK 2 June 10th 04 10:54 PM
Read & retch: interview on "Today" w/ celeb driver-killer of cyclist. BikeAdman Social Issues 3 November 19th 03 07:17 AM