Onza Sticky Fingers, good tyre?

Old April 25th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Onza Sticky Fingers, good tyre?

Like the title says, is onza sticky fingers a good tyre?

They don't have Maxxis creepycrawler in sweden, and I want to get
the new tyre along with a nimbus bc.

[image: http://www.unicycle.se/Images/Shop/o...kyfingers.jpg]

Does any of you know something about this tyre?

--
freddy

Fredrik, Norway. )--O
freddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11355

Old April 25th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i don't know but that looks really really grippy.

Miles

--
mornish

"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks." lildude2
"CX seats are bricks."

Old April 25th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

sticky fingers is a 20" maxis is a 19 i think

--
GhettoSmurf

formarly unicyclistben
GhettoSmurf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11929

Old April 25th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

The sticky fingers comes in both standrd 20" and mod 19" sizes. I've
only ridden the 20", but it's completely different to the 19" so i
can't really give you much info. on it.

--
kington99

Dave

Old April 26th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I've got an Onza Sticky Finger 2.4" for my 20" unicycle wheel and it's
fantastic. Highly recommended for trials.

Old April 26th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yeah apparently the red section in the middle is composed of a softer
more grippy material than the black outer part but it is then
suceptable(sp?) too easier wear.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
[image: http://tinyurl.com/qz2fv ]

koebwil wrote:
I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Old April 27th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

thanks for all replys.

Old December 28th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saxonuni

i think it stupid becouse you ride in the middle of the tyre. But when
you hop
up a slant your on the side so really the soft composite should be on
the outside.

--
saxonuni
Old December 28th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

Justin did a review of the Onza Sticky Fingers 19".
You may vew it he

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74961

--
UnicycleJuggler

'*Unicycle
Vids On
Vimeo*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/groups/uni)
Old December 28th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

saxonuni;1159646 wrote:
i think it stupid becouse you ride in the middle of the tyre. But when
you hop
up a slant your on the side so really the soft composite should be on
the outside.

My thoughts exactly. For a bike, the tire makes more sense - but not
for a uni. This is not a tire I'm going to try any time soon.

--
Danni

Tyre profile Mikefule Unicycling 5 September 27th 05 02:01 PM
Trainer tyre wear LT Australia 4 August 16th 04 06:35 AM
An open letter to Lance Armstrong DiabloScott Racing 19 August 2nd 04 01:16 AM
Oh God, Not Another Tubeless Tyre Question... Good ideas for patching? Westie Mountain Biking 13 February 6th 04 01:21 PM
Tyre Size Madness ChrisW UK 6 August 21st 03 03:20 PM