The invent a trick comp!

Old December 29th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Default The invent a trick comp!

beeper;1131826 wrote:
Keep in mind it can't be a combo guys, stuff like sexchanges to tire on
the other side and things like that wouldn't count as an invented trick.

So would something like a 540 flip, spencerflip, hick quad, quintflip,
or (clean) 720 hoptwist be considered a new trick?

Because that would eliminate almost all my ideas/landed "new"
trick(s).

peleschramm;1159955 wrote:
Come on guys. Months have past and I still have not gotten anything to
judge!

Send me a camera

edit
EliB;1160017 wrote:
To bad for no combos... Is it to late to enter?

There was no date you had to enter by.. so you can still enter.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 29th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

peleschramm;1159955 wrote:
Come on guys. Months have past and I still have not gotten anything to
judge!

a Zero G is pretty hard to land.

--
agentQ

---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old December 29th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

agentQ;1160088 wrote:
a Zero G is pretty hard to land.

Pfft. I got one of those last week.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old December 29th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
explosionsq

Any Terrain;1160038 wrote:
So would something like a 540 flip, spencerflip, hick quad, quintflip,
or (clean) 720 hoptwist be considered a new trick?

Because that would eliminate almost all my ideas/landed "new" trick(s).

Well all of those aren't really new... They just involve adding another
spin/flip/hoptwist.

I could be wrong, but I got the idea that this competition is more
about breaking the mold and making a truly NEW trick.

--
explosionsq

"It shouldn't take death to appreciate life."-Rakim
)--360unispin-O

Old December 30th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

How about a seatdrop 180 spin?
You do a seatdrop and then you spin the uni 180° and land back on it
and take up the sadle.
Would be realy hard, but very new

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

Old December 30th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Probailer2;1160709 wrote:
How about a seatdrop 180 spin?
You do a seatdrop and then you spin the uni 180° and land back on it
and take up the sadle.
Would be realy hard, but very new

I actually saw that in a video. I think it was called seatdrop city.

Edit: Found it

--
hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old December 30th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

EliB;1160017 wrote:
To bad for no combos... Is it to late to enter?

Nobody has even come out with anything so go ahead and enter.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old December 30th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

hungry4uni;1160715 wrote:
I actually saw that in a video. I think it was called seatdrop city.

Edit: 'Found it' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DlqjGRCmx0)

Thats not what I ment.
I ment when you're in seatdrop then do a 180 unispin and land back on
the cranks or pedal, then pick the sadle up and ride away

--
Probailer2

Old December 30th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

That would be awesome!