The legacy of London 2012

Old July 27th 11, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default The legacy of London 2012

"Partnering with Sky, British Cycling has pledged to get one million
people cycling regularly by 2013"

The opportunity to host an Olympic Games brings with it the tremendous
responsibility of legacy.
“Our vision is clear for legacy - we want to get to 2012 and have a
nation of active cyclists watching British cyclist succeed, and not a
nation of couch potatoes.”

http://www.bikebiz.com/index.php/new...numbers/011583

--
Simon Mason
Old July 28th 11, 12:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 27/07/2011 22:13, Simon Mason wrote:
"Partnering with Sky, British Cycling has pledged to get one million
people cycling regularly by 2013"

What a bunch of ******* they are.

People simply don't want to cycle. They regard it as a toy for children
or a vehicle fit only for the poor or strange.

Overwhelming scientific research supports that view.

In denial again?

University
Old July 29th 11, 09:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
"Partnering with Sky, British Cycling has pledged to get one million
people cycling regularly by 2013"

The opportunity to host an Olympic Games brings with it the tremendous
responsibility of legacy.
“Our vision is clear for legacy - we want to get to 2012 and have a
nation of active cyclists watching British cyclist succeed, and not a
nation of couch potatoes.”

Another upcoming SkyRide.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/l...lthy_1_2911716

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

London 2012 company ad. Simon Mason[_4_] UK 16 July 3rd 11 11:39 PM
Kunich's Legacy Magilla Gorilla[_2_] Racing 2 August 20th 10 12:00 PM
Lance and The Legacy DA74 Racing 0 September 13th 06 03:48 AM
Floyd's legacy Froid Landis Racing 0 August 5th 06 06:23 AM
Leaving a legacy Andrew Price General 4 January 4th 04 06:21 PM