Fundraiser launched for cyclist who was pushed from his bike intoparked cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2nd 19, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Fundraiser launched for cyclist who was pushed from his bike intoparked cars

On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 5:07:13 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Fundraising, **** myself laughing.
If my car is damaged I have this strange thing to cyclists. It is called
insurance. Few pikey scum cyclists are insured as the dole won't pay for it.

I got £6500 when I was knocked off my bike as I had insurance with the CTC.