are you all happy now......?

Old August 3rd 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
cv

Default are you all happy now......?

Y'all happy now with the results of the
tdf? Velonews today said, "it's time to
forget the tour de france," but I
already have. It's you, and people like
you, that have destroyed pro-cycling.
By defending these riders you are
supporting their attempt to cheat for
their greed. It's not about riding a
bike, or competition, it's about
stealing money from the one's who want
to play by the rules, and may enjoy the
sport. RAAM still is the only clean
race, ridiculed by rbr for their slow
speeds. Slow is what happens, when you
aren't jacked-up on the latest
performance enhancing chemicals. We
will never know who the real legends
were in pro-cylcing, because of all the
dopers. The Eddy's, the Gregs, the
Miguels, all are diminished by this out
of control greed. Follow the money,
like they say and you'll usually find
the root of the problem.
Old August 3rd 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sandy

Dans le message de ,
cv a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
Y'all happy now with the results of the
tdf? Velonews today said, "it's time to
forget the tour de france," but I
already have. It's you, and people like
you, that have destroyed pro-cycling.
By defending these riders you are
supporting their attempt to cheat for
their greed. It's not about riding a
bike, or competition, it's about
stealing money from the one's who want
to play by the rules, and may enjoy the
sport. RAAM still is the only clean
race, ridiculed by rbr for their slow
speeds. Slow is what happens, when you
aren't jacked-up on the latest
performance enhancing chemicals. We
will never know who the real legends
were in pro-cylcing, because of all the
dopers. The Eddy's, the Gregs, the
Miguels, all are diminished by this out
of control greed. Follow the money,
like they say and you'll usually find
the root of the problem.

Yep, pretty happy.
Looked around, still happy.
Is cycling your whole being?
Sad. I prefer life.
Much happier place.
RAAM? by Dodge?
Peace to you, grasshopper.
--
Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

"Le Vin est la plus saine et la plus hygiénique des boissons."
- Louis Pasteur

Old August 3rd 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

sport. RAAM still is the only clean
race, ridiculed by rbr for their slow
speeds. Slow is what happens, when you
aren't jacked-up on the latest
performance enhancing chemicals.

Are you insane!?! I bet they don't even dope test RAAMers at all ...

and no way i'll believe that people OBSESSED enough with cycling that
they'd ride straight across the whole frickin country averaging 7mph
wouldn't also take a needle full of EPO to get them over that hard
patch or smear some T cream on their nutsack to get them through
Kansas ...

it's time to stop sniffing glue cv

Old August 3rd 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 2, 11:38 pm, cv wrote:
Y'all happy now with the results of the
tdf?

I'd be happier if they called the drug hounds off. Still a good Tour.

Velonews today said, "it's time to
forget the tour de france," but I
already have.

Sensational journalism and at least one satisfied reader.

It's you, and people like
you, that have destroyed pro-cycling.

It's the rule makers and the drug hounds and the yellow press that
have put cycling in the crosshairs. Cycling is a small, weak sport
that has been made a scapegoat for anger and frustration. And the
"moralistic" panty-yankers.

I guess I should explain that last. When I was a kid, there was an old
joke making the rounds: "This party is getting too dirty for me", said
Sally.
"I'm going to pull up my panties and go home!"

IOW, you and people like you watched bike racing in the aftermath of
the Festina affair (and previous, similar). What changed that you're
leaving now?

By defending these riders you are
supporting their attempt to cheat for
their greed.

Speaking for myself, "defending" has to do with due process-- reliable
labs following protocols, including not leaking results to the press,
and other funny business.

It's not about riding a
bike, or competition, it's about
stealing money from the one's who want
to play by the rules, and may enjoy the
sport.

It's about a badly flawed system and a problem with no solution.

This is real life, not the playground with teacher watching.

RAAM still is the only clean
race,

You wish. Prove RAAM is clean, would you?

ridiculed by rbr for their slow
speeds. Slow is what happens, when you
aren't jacked-up on the latest
performance enhancing chemicals.

Or when you should be sleeping instead of propping your head up with
rubber bands so you can continue to grind.
We
will never know who the real legends
were in pro-cylcing, because of all the
dopers. The Eddy's,

Eddy doped and got caught for it.
the Gregs,

Greg Lemond's history (couldn't ride in the Giro, lame "medical"
excuse, miraculous recovery for the Tour) fits the doper profile to a
"T".

the
Miguels

Delgado/Phenobcid; and a really big guy who could climb amazingly
well. IOW, "known" doping in the team, unreal performance-- and in
the TT's, too.

all are diminished by this out
of control greed. Follow the money,
like they say and you'll usually find
the root of the problem.

Money, fame/attendant privilege, name in the record books, the ability
to mate with whomever you want.

How are you going to change that? --D-y

Old August 3rd 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Greg Lemond's history (couldn't ride in the Giro, lame "medical"
excuse, miraculous recovery for the Tour) fits the doper profile to a
"T".

yeah, what about that mysterious "iron shot" he got that year?

Old August 3rd 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
cv wrote:

Y'all happy now with the results of the
tdf? Velonews today said, "it's time to
forget the tour de france," but I
already have. It's you, and people like
you, that have destroyed pro-cycling.
By defending these riders you are
supporting their attempt to cheat for
their greed.

I have the power, you puny plebe.
Back on your knees; coffee break is over.
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa

--
Michael Press
Old August 3rd 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Aug 3, 12:38 am, cv wrote:
Y'all happy now with the results of the
tdf? Velonews today said, "it's time to
forget the tour de france," but I
already have. It's you, and people like
you, that have destroyed pro-cycling.
By defending these riders you are
supporting their attempt to cheat for
their greed. It's not about riding a
bike, or competition, it's about
stealing money from the one's who want
to play by the rules, and may enjoy the
sport. RAAM still is the only clean
race, ridiculed by rbr for their slow
speeds. Slow is what happens, when you
aren't jacked-up on the latest
performance enhancing chemicals. We
will never know who the real legends
were in pro-cylcing, because of all the
dopers. The Eddy's, the Gregs, the
Miguels, all are diminished by this out
of control greed. Follow the money,
like they say and you'll usually find
the root of the problem.

God, life sucks! How in the world do you find the energy to go on in
the face of _all_ of this?! I'd be thinking about suicide if I were
you. It's painless I hear.

Get a grip. It's fookin sport/entertainment and you're not eight
anymore.

Old August 3rd 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 21:38:51 -0700, cv wrote:

RAAM still is the only clean
race, ridiculed by rbr for their slow
speeds.

It's not the speed, it's the stupidity.
--
JT

Happy 4th aspenmike Unicycling 2 July 5th 07 07:17 AM
Oh happy, happy day! wafflycat UK 14 March 5th 07 09:12 AM
im happy Unitik908 Unicycling 0 March 8th 06 02:18 AM
Happy new one! Just zis Guy, you know? UK 9 January 1st 06 10:56 PM
Happy B-Day BS Chris Glidden Mountain Biking 8 July 11th 05 05:30 PM