Ride The Lobster - What's Happening?

Old June 21st 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Default Ride The Lobster - What's Happening?

1. German speeders
2. Nz
3. Texacali
4. Personal roller coaster
5. Smile

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old June 21st 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

Congratulations to all. The race was quite an accomplishment. It will
be interesting to read about the experiences and see some of the stats.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Never Wash Your Muni
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/3d57bn) :: 'Unicycling Bookmark List'
(http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) :: 'World Clock'
(http://tinyurl.com/2blym3)
Old June 21st 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nexty

Final results...

http://tinyurl.com/6c92fw

--
nexty
Old June 21st 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

nexty wrote:
Final results...

http://tinyurl.com/6c92fw

Yay thank you! I was worried I would have to wait until tomorrow.

Congradulations to all the riders involved. I was quite happy to see
NZUNI in second, the German Speeders definitely deserve the first
place, they really dominated this event!

I'm madly impressed by the top eleven teams. Some really impressive
times and a lot of surprises to me. I say eleven because the duo of
Yellow Line Fever nearly made top ten, and they were missing a team
mate!

I'm glad to see that the Masticating Bunnies from Hell finished the
entire race, that was definitely impressive, and on 29ers no less!

North American Youth and Team Atlas again both impressed me and it
would seem that Team Atlas knew all along what place they would get by
looking at their team number!

What an amazing event, I really want to take part in it next year!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old June 21st 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nexty

[image: http://ljplug.smugmug.com/photos/316820818_EipXp-M.jpg]

Photos are still uploading, in the mean time here's some crit photos
taken by someone watching...

http://tinyurl.com/5ocoet

--
nexty
Old June 22nd 08, 08:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olduniman

nexty wrote:
Final results...

http://tinyurl.com/6c92fw

Isn't there something wrong here? Total time of 12+ hours for the
winners?

What am I missing?

--
olduniman
Old June 22nd 08, 08:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

olduniman wrote:
Isn't there something wrong here? Total time of 12+ hours for the
winners?

What am I missing?

It is the total time of all five days.

The last teams were getting over 24 hours thats why their numbers look
small.