An Open Letter to President Bush

Old November 16th 04, 06:36 AM
Awestruck

Default An Open Letter to President Bush

"Sierraman" wrote in message

Yup, there are all over the place. When I stopped into the Cedar lodge in
Yosemite for a pepsi after a bike ride, There were a number of them

working
there. How do I know that? Because when the sheriff pulled up, some ran

for
cover and other peeked through the window observing carefully what the

agent
was up to. False alarm as he was stopping into the store for a soda. Coast
was clear for them but I should of turned them in. None of them speak
English. They are taking jobs away from locals and that's bad because jobs
are scarce in the area, as local kids need those jobs, and they would take
them too for extra money for school and such.

Poor people trying to feed themselves and/or families are not the ones
taking anyones jobs. It's the money-grubbing businesses that are giving
away those jobs.

Just about every thing manufactured these days is done overseas by low paid
oppressed working and living condition slave labor. When it's done in
front of your eyes here on a much smaller scale than what is occurring
overseas then there are all kinds of objections about it. Most ironically
the objections are going to the ones who are the most oppressed and have the
least power.