In praise of Gorillas

Old September 5th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default In praise of Gorillas

You've got to hand it to MonkeyBoy. He's intelligent, informed, and
gives a ****. Once you get past the attention grabbing, sophmoric,
stupid **** then it's pretty clear he adds a ****load of good stuff to
the discussion.
That's unlike the wannabes DA74, and DupedDA. Monkeyboy has had good
**** to talk about for a long time unlike the ball-lickers who add
nothing but worship.
Glad you show up once in a while MonkeyBoy.
Bill C

Old September 5th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

ST wrote:

Bill!!
You are violating the rules of the RBR Zoo!

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS!!!

Life's a bitch, and I'm what I am. Whether I agree or not I call 'em
as I see 'em and this is one animal I don't mind feeding even if he's a
jackass once in a while.
Bill C

Old September 5th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bill C wrote:
ST wrote:

Bill!!
You are violating the rules of the RBR Zoo!

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS!!!

Life's a bitch, and I'm what I am. Whether I agree or not I call 'em
as I see 'em and this is one animal I don't mind feeding even if he's a
jackass once in a while.
Bill C

Because praise from Bill C is really what we are all
after.....snore.....

Duped

Old September 5th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Steve wrote:
Bill adds much more to the conversation than you.

A) I'm a pro
B) I ride faster than Bill
C) My dad can kick your dad's ass

Old September 5th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve

wrote in message
oups.com...

Steve wrote:
Bill adds much more to the conversation than you.

A) I'm a pro

So what.
B) I ride faster than Bill

So what, again.
C) My dad can kick your dad's ass

Does he still defend you ?

That and $1.25 will get you a coffee at Starbucks.

So who are you ? Identify yourself.

Like I said before, Bill adds much more to the conversation than you.

Old September 5th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DA74

ST wrote:

A) D3 "wanna be more" Pro
B) You fetch water bottles.
C) You make $600/month + FREE Clif Bars
D) your Mom can kick you Dad's ass..

Ken, I thought I told you to shut your Papai-hole. And Bill C, sorry to
interrupt your throating of Grilla but why don't you get on your bike
instead of posting here for a couple months and see if you can get your
BMI south of the interstate speed limit.
-DA74

PS - Grilla, are going to just sit there and take a compliment like
that or are you going to do something about it? Your bike-path cred is
on the line here.

Old September 5th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article , "Steve" h90943@hotmaildotcom
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Steve wrote:
Bill adds much more to the conversation than you.

A) I'm a pro

So what.

A "pro," huh... That's another word for "prostitute."

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

in praise of sjs cycles Peter UK 2 June 5th 06 09:03 PM
In Praise of Citrullis lanatus lowkey General 3 August 16th 05 01:03 AM
Magilla Gorilla's Cock To Seek Reform Party Nomination JonBenet Ramsey Racing 0 March 24th 05 04:39 AM
Rider Down! slim Social Issues 9 October 19th 04 01:41 PM
Obligatory Moab praise thread paco Unicycling 11 March 30th 04 07:48 PM