Dew Report is in!

Old July 20th 07, 06:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

Default Dew Report is in!

Hah, that was you? That made me and my mom laugh.

I'm a conformist...I say mo-ab.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

mawesome wrote:
I haven't cried since they took Melrose place off TV....

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 07:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

yeah moab was awesome!!
i think every one should do some serious mud riding though like matt
did, we saw him at a car wash and we washed him down with the car wash
hose...

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 12:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Was that Jerrick standing behind the presenter at the start?
Or was it Jackie?
They both look alike.

--
Into the blue

\"alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is
my boom stick!\"
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 01:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

I believe it was Jerrick.

I'm gonna try to make it to MMF '08.

--
zfreak220

KH fund: $316.21/$390-$73.79 left-august 4th

Unicaw89 wrote:
Special thanks to Jesus, cause he gives me pimpsauce in a can that I
spread around to the world!

danger_uni wrote:
I like my women like my gin; 10 years old and mixed up with coke.

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

Yup, that was Jerrick. He has the very feminine face going on.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

Old July 21st 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

dudewithasock wrote:
Yup, that was Jerrick. He has the very feminine face going on.

Yeah I'm sure that was Jerrick 'cause I was standing right next to him.

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 10th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JackOlsen

So I know I'm way late on seeing this but I was pretty stoked to see
myself doing the backflip off the slackline in the opening scenes.
Although it was a pretty sloppy one.

--
JackOlsen
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 11th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man 22

the parrkore vidieo on the dew web site was really sweet so watch it!

--
uni man 22

unicyle for Crist

super poll
http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
http://www.usenet.com

Nothing to report Peter Fox[_2_] UK 1 July 4th 07 06:40 PM
Do I report him? Chris Walters UK 19 February 7th 07 09:16 PM
Little Boy Marty Wallace worte: Meter Maid Cop she is the Barney Five of the dept. Sergeant Tiffany Delatorre Email [email protected] conext tiem The report I got back little marty boy did not get ancord police report back THE cop THAT W Valley Biker Australia 0 September 24th 05 12:23 AM
My LEL report MSeries UK 1 July 30th 05 10:22 AM
BC Report. Evan Byrne Unicycling 8 May 5th 05 04:10 AM