Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

Old March 27th 08, 01:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

On Mar 27, 9:03*am, Siskuwihane wrote:
On Mar 26, 10:08*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I wrote the book on mountain biking impacts. That's the most rational
thing ever written about it.

?

wrote a book...BULL****. You never wrote anything of your own
material. I can just see it now full of other's quotes.
Mike Vanderman'sofficial Bitch about mountain biking...by everyone
else except Mike Vanderman. I believe you'll find it down the
street...the local homeless shelter uses it for toilet paper.

You are such a liar in every sense and each post just reinforces it.
You said they can Hike? guarenteed if there was no mountain biking,
you would bitch about horses in the woods or on their own
fields...then go to hiking and the impact. Pretty soon Mikey would be
living in a bubble...but he's still fly to his meetings. You fraud.
Old March 27th 08, 02:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Just for the record, did anyone ever google the word mike vanderman
and look at the images...pathetic and gross! what a way to protest.
Old March 28th 08, 11:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:03:23 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
wrote:

On Mar 26, 10:08*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I wrote the book on mountain biking impacts. That's the most rational
thing ever written about it.

What's the title of said book and the Library of Congress Control
Number?

That's an expression. It means I am the expert on it.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 28th 08, 11:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:35:48 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Mar 27, 9:03*am, Siskuwihane wrote:
On Mar 26, 10:08*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I wrote the book on mountain biking impacts. That's the most rational
thing ever written about it.

?

wrote a book...BULL****. You never wrote anything of your own
material. I can just see it now full of other's quotes.
Mike Vanderman'sofficial Bitch about mountain biking...by everyone
else except Mike Vanderman. I believe you'll find it down the
street...the local homeless shelter uses it for toilet paper.

You are such a liar in every sense and each post just reinforces it.
You said they can Hike? guarenteed if there was no mountain biking,
you would bitch about horses in the woods or on their own
fields...then go to hiking and the impact. Pretty soon Mikey would be
living in a bubble...but he's still fly to his meetings.

Prove it, liar.

You fraud.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old March 29th 08, 03:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

thousands of posts later and we are all still waiting for the phantom
articles of Mikey. Your site proves all my points. All
quotes...nothing orignal, nothing written by you with any scientific
background. You merely use everyone elses material and research. The
entire site...quotes with nothing original. I don't count letters to
the editor...those are your only writings. They are merely babbles
similar to what you post here.

Let's see who is lying...hmmm....

your website on pacbell - the one you quote always. Yes or NO...is
this your site? if so. point proven in regards to continued articles
by everyone else except mikey...and qotes from everyone...

You admit to staying in college for a PhD to avoid the draft...you
said it yourself on the site here. remember...you downplayed veterans
and said...My country had better uses for me at home? haha...ok. glad
you got that degree in dietary arts.
You can't deny this you coward.

Working for a company that kills tons of natural areas a year in the
name of "technology advancement"...? what's up with that. You lobby
for nature and then counter it by working for a company that damages
it? You can't dispute this.

Fly to your seminars., conventions...chef's meetings or just dinner
with the fellow lunchladies...more pollution output in flights than a
mtber could dish out in a year...but that's ok...right.

promoted Sierra Club...the company that only lobbies and takes dollars
and really does very little for preservation anymore. They also had
out nice little gifts for joining...Mikey supports these people even
though they don't associate with him anymore...Oh. those nice little
gifts are made in China...one of the biggest environmental destructors
on the planet...but hey...it's ok, right mikey?

You are an asshole Mike. People could post every fact here. You would
still LIE about it. You are the fraud and liar.

We're still waiting for the book info...but hey, even if you do
provide it...it will only be other's information and quotes. I am more
of a naturalist than you ever will be or know to be.

Old March 29th 08, 03:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

wrote:
On Mar 26, 10:08*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I wrote the book on mountain biking impacts. That's the most rational
thing ever written about it.

What's the title of said book and the Library of Congress Control
Number?

That's an expression. It means I am the expert on it.

Oh...so you're saying there isn't a book? Oh I forgot...

YOU LIE!!!!
Old March 29th 08, 06:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:
On Mar 26, 10:08*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I wrote the book on mountain biking impacts. That's the most rational
thing ever written about it.

What's the title of said book and the Library of Congress Control
Number?

That's an expression. It means I am the expert on it.

Cite please.

Do your own research.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 29th 08, 06:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:40:33 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

[...]

There's no point in communicating with a LIAR. Answer your own
questions.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 29th 08, 12:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

wrote:
On Mar 26, 10:08*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I wrote the book on mountain biking impacts. That's the most rational
thing ever written about it.

What's the title of said book and the Library of Congress Control
Number?

That's an expression. It means I am the expert on it.

Cite please.

Do your own research.

Ok, I've done that and came to 2 conclusions.

Michael J. Vandeman is NOT an expert on the impacts of mountain
biking.

Michael J. Vandeman uses commercial airlines for travel to
international conferences when he could have use wind powered sailing
vessels, thus he put himSELF above the enviroment, making him a PHONY.