Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

Old March 30th 08, 10:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 05:38:59 -0400, "recycled"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:04:09 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
wrote:

On Mar 29, 2:56 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 05:45:18 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Mar 29, 2:40 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:01:08 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Mar 28, 7:42 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:03:23 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Mar 26, 10:08 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I wrote the book on mountain biking impacts. That's the most
rational
thing ever written about it.

What's the title of said book and the Library of Congress Control
Number?

That's an expression. It means I am the expert on it.

Cite please.

Do your own research.

Ok, I've done that and came to 2 conclusions.

Michael J. Vandeman is NOT an expert on the impacts of mountain
biking.

Prove it, liar.

Michael J. Vandeman uses commercial airlines for travel to
international conferences

Prove it, liar.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b?dmode=source

From: Mike Vandeman
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
Subject: MTB Training program recommendations

Interestingly, there are some airports that one can walk to. I walked
to the Adelaide, Australia airport from where I was staying.San
Diego's airport is within walking distance of downtown. I'm sure there
are lots of others

What's your point? I walked to an airport. What makes you think I was
flying? Idiot.
--
I am working on creating a neurotics habitat that is off-limits to
reason ("pure bull****"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8

You can't walk to Australia. While it is possible that you took a boat to
Australia and then walked to an airport it doesn't seem at all likely.

In other words, you are only expressing your worthless OPINION, not
FACT. Come back when you have something worth saying.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 30th 08, 10:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 06:11:53 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

How is it that everyone on the net is a liar but you?

There you go, LYING again. I never said that. I only said that YOU are
a liar, which is by now OBVIOUS.

because you are
a liar. The proof is everywhere on google here. You state I don't put
examples...Holy **** are you even serious. There are constant
examples! They are slapping you in the face and you still
scream..LIAR! You're insane or at the least BiPolar. No lies by me
because I don't need to lie. You admit to flying to conferences.

No, I didn't. Where's your EVIDENCE? As usuan, NOWHERE to be found.

Now
you are saying you don't above? yet you call others liars? You lied
again above. it is continuous. you constantly go back on your word.
You aren't a very bright person are you? don't answer that
question...it was rhetorical.

Review of literature is not "writing a book" as you claim. dumdum.

I never said I wrote a book, although I did.

evidence regarding an example of my articles? is that what you are
saying? because you state assertations and no examples...you're a
strange fellow mike. You know the type of guy that hangs around
outside children's playgrounds!

More lies. Mountain bikers apparently don't know any other means of
communication.

example of Vandy lies. In response to flying to conferences. He dodges
the question as usual BUT says.

I have always made that suggestion, of course. As soon as the
technology is available & affordable, and conference organizers want
to do it, it will happen. Video would present privacy problems.

another major counter claim. You posted on google to reinstate the
draft. all you have to do is search that one...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...fca6ff28b1e796
Then you state here...
Nonsense. The government decided the country would be better off
with
me finishing my degree.

So in one post you want to send people to die and another you state
you avoided the draft as I suggested.

BS. If you had read my suggestion, it was to draft people not for war,
but for peace! You didn't even read the FIRST SENTENCE!: "No, I'm not
recommending sending more of our young people to Iraq to be cannon
fodder."

Mike claims everyone LIES about his removal from Sierra Club...Ok.
Please read minutes from the meeting and other details.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m... 998348f4476d2

So where is the lie???? As usual, you are all hot air and no facts.

I could go on but it is useless...Vandy is just a liar

BS.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 31st 08, 12:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

wrote:
How is it that everyone on the net is a liar but you?

There you go, LYING again. I never said that. I only said that YOU are
a liar, which is by now OBVIOUS.

*because you are

a liar. The proof is everywhere on google here. You state I don't put
examples...Holy **** are you even serious. There are constant
examples! *They are slapping you in the face and you still
scream..LIAR! You're insane or at the least BiPolar. *No lies by me
because I don't need to lie. You admit to flying to conferences.

No, I didn't. Where's your EVIDENCE? As usuan, NOWHERE to be found.

So tell us how you got to Australia?

My employment history in general and commercial aviation says that
airline reservation and departure control systems lists will make you
out to be a LIAR.

Old March 31st 08, 01:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

You stated earlier in the thread you wrote a book...then countered it
with, it was a expression...I have "review of literatures out
there...then you said again.... "I never said I wrote a book, even
though I did."

That makes perfect sense. You have a hard time with the truth Mike. We
will still sit and wait for the title and info on the book. I believe
the title is now, "trolls against humanity" because there is no book
out there Mike. None. You just have a really tough time
differentiating between fiction and non-fiction.

I am interested in something you stated previously in one of your
posts...You stated you recommended going to video conferencing for
these big environmental awareness sessions...but it provides privacy
issues?

What? I thought these were sessions to promote environmental awareness
and methods of promoting them? why would you ever want to keep it
silent? never mind, probably just another lie from you.

From: Mike Vandeman
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike

Interestingly, there are some airports that one can walk to. I walked
to the Adelaide, Australia airport from where I was staying.

What's your point? I walked to an airport. What makes you think I was
flying? Idiot.
--
I am working on creating a neurotics habitat that is off-limits to
reason ("pure bull****"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting sanity and rationalism.)

You can't walk to Australia. While it is possible that you took a boat to
Australia and then walked to an airport it doesn't seem at all likely.

In other words, you are only expressing your worthless OPINION, not
FACT. Come back when you have something worth saying.

FACT: You claimed to have travelled from the continental USA to Australia.

FACT: You pointedly did not deny flying to Australia when this was brought
up, but instead weaseled by saying 'What makes you think...'

FACT: The only two possible means of conveyance are by air and by sea.

FACT: You claimed that in Australia you walked to the airport.

CONCLUSION: You're full of ****e.

I am working on creating a neurotics habitat that is off-limits to
reason ("pure bull****"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting sanity and rationalism.)

Please don't put a brain cell next to any part of my delusions that you
are fond of!

http://home.insane.net/mjvande

Old March 31st 08, 02:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

There is never a question to Mike being full of ****e. It is all the
more amusing when we blatantly point out his turnabouts and watch him
try and reverse it. Similar to his response to my earlier post about
the sierra club...he said where's the lie? Hell the lie started years
ago with his post of him saying he was never asked to leave the Sierra
Club yet the minutes are online and show the vote to remove him and
oust him...but he still says it isn't so.

It is just all the more amusing. Still waiting for the title of the
phantom book...If it existed, you would post it.

TROLL.
Old March 31st 08, 05:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:
How is it that everyone on the net is a liar but you?

There you go, LYING again. I never said that. I only said that YOU are
a liar, which is by now OBVIOUS.

*because you are

a liar. The proof is everywhere on google here. You state I don't put
examples...Holy **** are you even serious. There are constant
examples! *They are slapping you in the face and you still
scream..LIAR! You're insane or at the least BiPolar. *No lies by me
because I don't need to lie. You admit to flying to conferences.

No, I didn't. Where's your EVIDENCE? As usuan, NOWHERE to be found.

So tell us how you got to Australia?

What for? That's your job. No one else is interested.

My employment history in general and commercial aviation says that
airline reservation and departure control systems lists will make you
out to be a LIAR.

What's the lie? As usual, you have ZERO evidence. Nothing but hot air.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 31st 08, 05:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:47:37 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

No wonder you are afraid to use your real name, when you post lies
like this:

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

You stated earlier in the thread you wrote a book...then countered it
with, it was a expression...I have "review of literatures out
there...then you said again.... "I never said I wrote a book, even
though I did."

That makes perfect sense. You have a hard time with the truth Mike. We
will still sit and wait for the title and info on the book. I believe
the title is now, "trolls against humanity" because there is no book
out there Mike. None. You just have a really tough time
differentiating between fiction and non-fiction.

I did write a book. You are the only one LYING. See above for your
other lies. I see you had nothing to say about it. Of course.

I am interested in something you stated previously in one of your
posts...You stated you recommended going to video conferencing for
these big environmental awareness sessions...but it provides privacy
issues?

What? I thought these were sessions to promote environmental awareness
and methods of promoting them? why would you ever want to keep it
silent? never mind, probably just another lie from you.

Where's the lie? As usual, you have ZERO evidence and ZERO specifics
-- the clear sign of a LIAR.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

From: Mike Vandeman
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike

[...]

FACT: Did you say something?

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 31st 08, 05:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:53:47 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Still no response to your bald-faced lie:

No wonder you are afraid to use your real name, when you post lies
like this:

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

There is never a question to Mike being full of ****e. It is all the
more amusing when we blatantly point out his turnabouts and watch him
try and reverse it. Similar to his response to my earlier post about
the sierra club...he said where's the lie? Hell the lie started years
ago with his post of him saying he was never asked to leave the Sierra
Club

I was never asked to leave the Club. You are a LIAR.

yet the minutes are online and show the vote to remove him and
oust him...but he still says it isn't so.

You are lying again.

It is just all the more amusing. Still waiting for the title of the
phantom book...If it existed, you would post it.

What for? First explain why you LIED about me (see above).

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande