See Tom Shermans new bike ;-)

Old October 12th 03, 08:27 AM
Mikael Seierup

Default See Tom Shermans new bike ;-)

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpub...sp?id_=5167664

M.
Old October 12th 03, 12:41 PM
Cletus D. Lee

In article ,
says...
http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpub...sp?id_=5167664

M.

Must be fast since it is so low to the ground.

--
Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro
Old October 12th 03, 01:58 PM
EVSolutions

I'll bet Gardner Martin is kicking himself for not getting this design out
1st.
Guess the Europeans are already working on a Carbon Fiber version.
Sad thing is...IF that appeared at Interbike it would be the ONLY thing to
get media coverage.

Joshua
*****

Old October 12th 03, 02:07 PM
Tom Sherman

Mikael Seierup wrote:

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpub...sp?id_=5167664

M.

The wheels are much too large.

Tom Sherman - Near the confluence of the Mississippi and Rock Rivers
Old October 12th 03, 02:10 PM
Edward Wong

"Mikael Seierup" wrote in message ...
http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpub...sp?id_=5167664

M.

Hey...I want one!;-)

Edward Wong
Orlando, FL
Old October 12th 03, 03:56 PM
Guess Who I Am

Tom Sherman MUST ride a bike like this since he is SO out of shape.
if he tries to ride anything bigger he might strain himself. com'on now Tom
where have you been this year,turning into a couch potato.
Thank you Earl
GRR,RANS V2
Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

Old October 12th 03, 08:56 PM
pjclarkesq

Does it come equipped with oxygen?
m...

Old October 13th 03, 12:57 PM
Torben Scheel

Let's see :
Step-up gear : check
Small wheels : check
Proud owner : check
Out of production and rare : check
Red paint : naah, could't pass the test.

Cool - is that a suspension fork?

Torben

Old October 13th 03, 03:13 PM
Jerry Rhodes

Please note the solid iron drag brake. Rated "best" by consumer reports.

Jerry
Old October 14th 03, 03:07 AM
John Foltz

Torben Scheel wrote:

Let's see :
Step-up gear : check
Small wheels : check
Proud owner : check
Out of production and rare : check
Red paint : naah,
could't pass the test.

Cool - is that a suspension fork?

(As alluded to in the subject line, this isn't really Tom.) As the
owner of a yellow Baron and a yellow V-Rex, I'd say the color
is perfect. Rare? yep, it's a one-of-a-kind. Mike, the builder,
named it, "Runt." Hmm, beats me why he came up with that name!

Note to Jerry: Argh! That's a kickstand, not a drag brake! Dontcha
hate it when rookies take off that way? ;-) It is a single-speed
with a coaster brake. 80 psi tires. The only suspension is on the
rear. AFA speed: anybody who could maintain 12 mph for a whole city
block would be a REAL MAN(tm)!!!
--

John Foltz --- O _
Baron --- _O _ V-Rex 24 --- _\\/\-%)