i'm cycling to Alaska for cancer!

Old December 3rd 04, 03:52 PM
eric

Default i'm cycling to Alaska for cancer!

We are a non-profit group of over forty University of Texas students whose lives
have been touched by cancer. Our goal is to raise $180,000 for the American
Cancer Society, volunteer in hospital cancer units, and provide information
while we cycle 4,500 miles from Austin, Texas, to Alaska.

If you would like to help us reach this incredible goal (we did it last year!)
again, please visit
http://www.texas4000.com

If you would like to donate to our cause, please do so at the website, and
reference me, Eric Schaefer, so I can raise my portion for the group.

Or if you can't donate, a kind word of support will keep us motivated. Look out
for us as we bike through the western United States this coming summer!

~Eric Schaefer, Rider.
Old December 4th 04, 02:10 AM
B Paton

Look out
for us as we bike through the western United States this coming summer!

~Eric Schaefer, Rider.

Hmmmm... my map says you will even have to leave the U.S. to achieve this
dream. Tailwinds, dry weather and map-reading skills to you all, I say!

Old December 9th 04, 12:58 AM
woodworking-greg

if your going to cycle then don't do it for cancer, do it against cancer.
regarding your post that your cycling "for cancer. "
if cancer has touched your life, why then focus on doing anything for a
disease,
you need to focus your energy against the disease.
om...

Old December 9th 04, 03:31 AM
Robert Haston

Why bicycle all the way to Alaska for cancer when you could just move near a
refinery instead! Oh, that's right, Bush's replacing clear air rules with
voluntary compliance fixed all that - as long as you hold the graphs upside
down.

Obviously you aren't from UT's English Department.

"woodworking-greg" wrote in message
if your going to cycle then don't do it for cancer, do it against cancer.
regarding your post that your cycling "for cancer. "
if cancer has touched your life, why then focus on doing anything for a
disease,
you need to focus your energy against the disease.
om...

Old December 9th 04, 08:17 PM
Veloise

How many Aggies does it take to build a bonfire?

--Karen M.
still hoping for a punchline

yeah, I know U-T is the "other" school