Where to get HippieSlick?

Old July 27th 05, 12:36 AM
Werehatrack

Default Where to get HippieSlick?

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:40:43 -0500, Scott Johnson
wrote:

GaryG wrote:
"Paul A. Steckler" wrote in message

Does anyone know where I can purchase HippieSlick, the
soy-based chain lube? I'd tried a dose, lent to me by a mechanic,
and was pretty pleased with it.

The Web site, www.hippieslick.com, seems to have been down
for at least a couple of weeks.

-- Paul

Dude...where's my website?

stirs fron couch

I dunno man, did we get high or something? Did
Kerry win?

No, man, it was Lance again, din't you hear?
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Old July 27th 05, 12:47 AM
Mike A Schwab

Looked in the web archive. The site has not been updated Since Sept
2004. The contact phone numbers listed are 'Call us at: (949) 387-8863
Fax us at: (949) 387-7772'

Old July 28th 05, 04:26 AM
Eagle Jackson

You can use the wayback machine (www.waybackmachine.org) to get earlier
versions of their website. I tried and found it -- indeed, it's a soy
based lube.