another trapped by clip on pedals

Old February 11th 14, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default another trapped by clip on pedals

If cyclists were not such a nuisance then nobody would dislike them.

http://www.worthingherald.co.uk/news...-run-1-5856645
Old February 11th 14, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_14_]

On 11/02/2014 10:55, Mrcheerful wrote:
If cyclists were not such a nuisance then nobody would dislike them.

http://www.worthingherald.co.uk/news...-run-1-5856645

So you admit what we all know then, that your excuse for being here and
taking a willing part in destroying this group is that cyclists get in
your way?
Old February 11th 14, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_14_]

On 11/02/2014 10:55, Mrcheerful wrote:
If cyclists were not such a nuisance then nobody would dislike them.

http://www.worthingherald.co.uk/news...-run-1-5856645

I've just read the story and I can't find words to describe a piece of
low life scum who would delight in such a story.
Old February 11th 14, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 11/02/2014 10:55, Mrcheerful wrote:
If cyclists were not such a nuisance then nobody would dislike them.

http://www.worthingherald.co.uk/news...-run-1-5856645

“They are trying to promote cycling in this country and I really do feel
that an awful lot of drivers actually hate us.

At last, one of them realises....

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."