Tonight on Sooty Park

Old February 14th 06, 01:48 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Tonight on Sooty Park

Tuesday February 14 @ 8.00pm CHANNEL 31

$ Annabella Fashionista interviews riders at the Herald Sun Tour
$ Race footage from the Tour de France
$ Dan Hale's Extras: Puncture repairs
$ Road Race etiquette & tactics w/Liz Taylor
$ Computrainer Comp: Gemma Goyne 'BikeNow' Vs Liz Taylor 'BSC'
$ AND 'Don't Try This at Home' street stunts with Steve O'Brien
'Cycling Sooty Park'

Tuesdays 8.00pm
Channel 31, Jan-Feb-March
Cycling interviews, news, tech, gossip, poetry, skills, fashion &
fluff. Featuring the Computrainer roller competition
'www.sootypark.com' (http://www.sootypark.com)

--
SuzieB

Old February 14th 06, 02:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle

SuzieB Wrote:
Tuesday February 14 @ 8.00pm CHANNEL 31

Tuesdays 8.00pm
Channel 31, Jan-Feb-March
Cycling interviews, news, tech, gossip, poetry, skills, fashion &
fluff. Featuring the Computrainer roller competition
'www.sootypark.com' (http://www.sootypark.com)

not to mention VERY LOUD PASTA ADVERTISEMENTS thrown in after about 20
seconds of segment footage... fair enough someone has to pay the
bills, but god damn...

cheers,
GPL

--
gplama

Old February 14th 06, 03:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle

SuzieB Wrote:

$ Dan Hale's Extras: Puncture repairs

Hrmm, wonder what Dan thought of the HB ginger beer we left him at the
shop. Actually, did he receive it...?

--
cfsmtb

Old February 14th 06, 06:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle

SuzieB wrote:
Tuesday February 14 @ 8.00pm CHANNEL 31

$ Annabella Fashionista interviews riders at the Herald Sun Tour
$ Race footage from the Tour de France
$ Dan Hale's Extras: Puncture repairs
$ Road Race etiquette & tactics w/Liz Taylor
$ Computrainer Comp: Gemma Goyne 'BikeNow' Vs Liz Taylor 'BSC'
$ AND 'Don't Try This at Home' street stunts with Steve O'Brien
'Cycling Sooty Park'

Tuesdays 8.00pm
Channel 31, Jan-Feb-March
Cycling interviews, news, tech, gossip, poetry, skills, fashion &
fluff. Featuring the Computrainer roller competition
'www.sootypark.com' (http://www.sootypark.com)

But what's happened to the interview with me and TimC at the Kew crits.

DaveB "how do you spell cutting room floor"
Old February 14th 06, 09:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle

SuzieB wrote:
Tuesday February 14 @ 8.00pm CHANNEL 31
$ Dan Hale's Extras: Puncture repairs

Wow, there was a lesson for GPLama, the 1min25 puncture repair. I think
that was about 18 mins better than GPL .

And I want one of the 2 inch high spare bikes.

DaveB
Old February 14th 06, 07:32 PM posted to aus.bicycle

the 'spare' bike was hilarious

good to se the goirls on the race-thing

and Dan's tube change was dang impressive, altho as Gags says that tyre
did come off awful easy and yeah, the offending bit o glass may stilll
have bben present? Still impressive stuff.

Do those cartridge thingies really inflate that well/fast?

can that Annabelle idiota get any worse at interviewing??

--
flyingdutch

Old February 14th 06, 09:50 PM posted to aus.bicycle

flyingdutch wrote:

can that Annabelle idiota get any worse at interviewing??

Her first couple of weeks were atrocious (had me on the verge of turning
it off), then she seemed to get her sh!t together, but last night was
very ordinary. The same could be said for their in studio conversations,
they've definitely improved over time (but they started off just awful).

DaveB
Old February 14th 06, 10:16 PM posted to aus.bicycle

oh well. you can larf at my atrocious effort in weeks' to come

--
flyingdutch

Hiker dies in fall at Denali National Park Chris Foster Social Issues 0 August 4th 05 03:02 PM
National Parks Service Likes Mountain Biking! Joz Mountain Biking 6 May 17th 05 07:46 PM
The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- WhyOff-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited Pablo Ricardo Mountain Biking 69 July 23rd 04 10:40 AM
FS: Park Tools res09c5t Marketplace 0 July 12th 04 11:26 PM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 12:16 PM