Mini Sized... 16" or 20" for my son?

Old December 14th 05, 05:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Mini Sized... 16" or 20" for my son?

GILD wrote:
Does this mean we have a new uni-builder entering the market?

Well, to be accurate, with the bikes, I just select parts and put them
together. I'm not breaking out raw stock and welder or anything. And
just like the bikes, I'll start with an off the shelf uni, and see what
evolves from that.

Thanks for the comments, I'm going to order a couple Torker LX's to get
started with today. A 20" for him and a 24" for me. It's going to be
fun.

--
Racenut
Racenut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11339

Old December 15th 05, 05:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Racenut wrote:
I'll start with an off the shelf uni, and see what evolves from that.

Oh yeah, that's what they all say.

Good luck, keep us updated on both your progress.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'map'
(http://www.frappr.com/unicycleworld)
_if_i'm_murdered,_don't_execute_my_killer._
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)