Street Tricks done late?

Old December 14th 05, 09:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Street Tricks done late?

Got into this alittle while ago and have only got about 4 tricks I can
do late. Wondering if anyone else has gotten into this. My late tricks
include 180, blind 180, 180 unispin, and crankflips. Lateflips are my
favorite.

Uni definition
Late: (adj) - Done after the jump, executed while in the air.

--
unifreak7

FLIP IT
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old December 14th 05, 09:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you have a video clip of
it?

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

Old December 14th 05, 10:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

forrestunifreak wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about.

A "late" trick is when one waits before executing the move, perhaps
just before they land they'll throw in a flip.

To compare, a normal trick would be started just as the rider starts
their air.

Being that it's tough to get "big air" on a uni, I'm totally stoked to
see how this is done. I'm freaking out over how much street riding has
progressed lately. Way cool!

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

Old December 14th 05, 10:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hey Shaun,

Yeah late tricks are sick.. i mostly do them with 180 unispins.
doing it with the 180 180 unispin is pretty fun.

---Sabin

--
sabin_a.

Homer - "Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could
not eat it?"
Flanders - "Well, as melon scratchers go, that's a honey doodle"

'SIXSIXONE' (www.sixsixone.com)
sabin_a.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4457

Old December 14th 05, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I dont know how you can do a late 180..but I can do late unispins....

--
caw89

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

AIM: unicaw89

-last edited by god on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am-
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old December 14th 05, 11:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

late 180s are done down stairs.. u hop and once you are at about 2-3
stairs before you land you spin you 180

--
maxisback
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old December 15th 05, 12:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'd throw in a normal 180 then a "late" back-rev... God I hate
street-riding.

With all them "cool" and "hip" expressions.

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Old December 15th 05, 12:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

you could do it on flat.. hop and when u r almsot on the ground turn

Old December 15th 05, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey i can do a 360 with a very late 180 in it, but if u can pull
crankflips and unispins and catch em in the air it looks friggen
awsome. but i reckon it can b done just pratice and getting use to the
feel for it

--
Dancowling

sunny D's alright!!!