Selfish Nothstein can't lead out teammate Vogels

Old June 11th 04, 02:50 PM
Ronde Champ

Default Selfish Nothstein can't lead out teammate Vogels

Hey,

It was pretty amusing for us in the stage 2 Iron Range Road Race of
the Nature Valley Grand Prix to see the Navigators Pro Cycling Team
(America's only Division 2 UCI Trade Team) have their own internal
battles.

Henk Vogels is an overall hope, and is racing for sprint time
bonuses. Their sprinter Marty Nothstein has other plans. He is a big
guy (I rode next to him half the 3 hour road race). Because of the
extremely difficult final stage to come in Stillwater on Sunday, Marty
has almost no chance of finishing the race.

If Marty would have lead out Henk in our race yesterday, Henk would
be leading the overall. Instead, Mr Selfish pedophile decided to go
for it, and lead out eventual stage winner Old Man Dave McCook. Marty
held on for second, and flicked Henk who got third.

Our team couln't believe our luck in getting a NRC Stage win in our
first year as Pro's. We voted to include Marty in our split, as a sign
of appreciation.

Thanks,
Ronde Champ
Old June 11th 04, 04:08 PM
Dave H

"Ronde Champ" wrote in message
om...
Hey,

It was pretty amusing for us in the stage 2 Iron Range Road Race of
the Nature Valley Grand Prix to see the Navigators Pro Cycling Team
(America's only Division 2 UCI Trade Team) have their own internal
battles.

Henk Vogels is an overall hope, and is racing for sprint time
bonuses. Their sprinter Marty Nothstein has other plans. He is a big
guy (I rode next to him half the 3 hour road race).

Marty is 6'2" and about 175 maybe less, you must be a very small piece of
****
Dave

Old June 11th 04, 05:17 PM
Chris

"Dave H" wrote in message

"Ronde Champ" wrote in message
om...
Hey,

It was pretty amusing for us in the stage 2 Iron Range Road Race of
the Nature Valley Grand Prix to see the Navigators Pro Cycling Team
(America's only Division 2 UCI Trade Team) have their own internal
battles.

Henk Vogels is an overall hope, and is racing for sprint time
bonuses. Their sprinter Marty Nothstein has other plans. He is a big
guy (I rode next to him half the 3 hour road race).

Marty is 6'2" and about 175 maybe less, you must be a very small piece of
****
Dave

Are you sure about that? He was closer to 200 the last time I saw him (over
a year ago).

Old June 11th 04, 08:13 PM
Dave H

"Chris" wrote in message

"Dave H" wrote in message

"Ronde Champ" wrote in message
om...
Hey,

It was pretty amusing for us in the stage 2 Iron Range Road Race of
the Nature Valley Grand Prix to see the Navigators Pro Cycling Team
(America's only Division 2 UCI Trade Team) have their own internal
battles.

Henk Vogels is an overall hope, and is racing for sprint time
bonuses. Their sprinter Marty Nothstein has other plans. He is a big
guy (I rode next to him half the 3 hour road race).

Marty is 6'2" and about 175 maybe less, you must be a very small piece

of
****
Dave

Are you sure about that? He was closer to 200 the last time I saw him

(over
a year ago).

Yes, in 2000 when he won the Olympic Match Sprint Title, he was 215, At
Interbike 2 years ago when I spoke to him he was 175. Navigators site lists
him at 180, which I think is high, Marty is pretty damn skinny these days
Dave

Old June 12th 04, 01:09 AM
Rik Van Diesel

(Ronde Champ) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Not RC,

If you ride for McWack cycling, then you ride for the worst "Pro" team
ever and have absolutely no reason to shoot your mouth off. The only
thing I am sure of is you are on the team you had nothing to do with
the win since beside McCook no one on your team can ride. By process
of elimination: Taylor is too dumb to post to the RBR, McCook only
uses the net to pick up chicks (ask him), this means you are either
that smelly wink Roman, who sucks and rides around smelling the whole
race up, or the other loser who no one has ever heard off that who was
5 minutes back, how do you lead someone out from 5 minutes back? So go
pound off, since you suck.

RVD

PS Tell McCook I said hello, and that I said you are a douche bag.

1 Dave McCook (USA) McGuire ProCycling
20 Mike Taylor (USA) McGuire ProCycling
37 Roman Kilun (USA) McGuire ProCycling
125 Colin Beardsley (USA) McGuire ProCycling DROPPED
Old June 12th 04, 01:37 AM
Stewart Fleming

Rik Van Diesel wrote:

If you ride for McWack cycling, then you ride for the worst "Pro" team
ever and have absolutely no reason to shoot your mouth off. The only
thing I am sure of is you are on the team you had nothing to do with
the win since beside McCook no one on your team can ride. By process
of elimination: Taylor is too dumb to post to the RBR, McCook only
uses the net to pick up chicks (ask him), this means you are either
that smelly wink Roman, who sucks and rides around smelling the whole
race up, or the other loser who no one has ever heard off that who was
5 minutes back, how do you lead someone out from 5 minutes back? So go
pound off, since you suck.

My money was on Colin...
http://www.mcguireprocycling.com/kilun.html
says 6'3 and 175 lbs, i.e. about the same size as Marty these days...

whereas
http://www.mcguireprocycling.com/beardsley.html
is somewhat lacking in career highlights...