im buying a uni part by part need help!

Old May 11th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default im buying a uni part by part need help!

i need help! i want to buy a uni part by part and i will calculate the
weight. im tired to ride my other one. I alreadyhave my seatpost (kris
holm) I wan to do trial and frestyle with it and i will keep the old
one for the off road. please help me to find the best parts if you
know some

fred (one of the royhall brother

--
royhall

ROY-HALL BROTHERS
royhall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12201

Old May 11th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

this..

Kris Holm Saddle 39

QU-AX trials hub and cranks 125

Snafu pedals 28

Marwi 14 guage spokes 19.02

Alex DX32 Rim 41

Nimbus II Frame 42

Kris Hom Seat Post 18

Kovachi 40 mm Sealed Bearings 6

Maxxix Creepy Crawler 30

Primo Viking Seatpost Clamp 12

WHOLE UNICYCLE $360.02

--
manon1wheel

Riley
James_Potter-
I fall with my upper body travelling backwards and my lower body
travelling forwards from 5' up and hit the concrete with my tailbone
and right elbow. It hurt, but I found it quite funny.
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old May 11th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

also there is a thread in uni product reviews that goes over thsi very
subject...you should check that out too.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

koebwil wrote:
I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Old May 11th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49007

USE SEARHCH FUNCTION PLZ

--
muzzle

sig.
muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

Need help looking for a part Zilla Techniques 7 April 24th 06 02:02 AM
BB Size Number Meanings - ALWAYS getting the wrong part! Franz Bestuchev Techniques 7 April 21st 06 05:43 AM
New Video Part 2 BoojiBoy Unicycling 26 January 3rd 05 03:03 PM
Bicycle helmets help prevent serious head injury among children, part one. John Doe UK 3 November 30th 04 03:46 PM
Buying in Germany GreyFx2 Recumbent Biking 2 March 22nd 04 08:51 AM