sponsorship

Old August 2nd 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
balance101

Default sponsorship

I'm sorry if this has been covered in another thread. I want to get
sponsored by sixsixone. I know I need to send of video of my tricks.
Can someone tell me what type of tricks they are looking for?

--
balance101
Old August 2nd 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

balance101 wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been covered in another thread. I want to get
sponsored by sixsixone. I know I need to send of video of my tricks.
Can someone tell me what type of tricks they are looking for?

they're not looking for generally great riders, or fancy tricks.
They're looking for someone to get more people into the sport, and get
their brand more known, and thus creating a target market for people,
and gaining sales.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)
'
Come ride with me on August 22nd and 23rd!'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=71517), Please
contact me with the provided information, considering the thread is
locked.
Old August 2nd 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
balance101

Thanks! Should I include pictures of me unicycling at different places
with a lot of people? Then maybe they'd think I could advertise well.

--
balance101
Old August 2nd 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
imgoodatuni

now that you say that idea, thats a good idea!

--
imgoodatuni

Sponsorship GotJinks Unicycling 28 August 13th 07 10:25 PM
661 sponsorship? primus Unicycling 12 August 31st 06 05:05 AM
Sponsorship rayner Australia 4 July 18th 04 06:00 AM
Sponsorship Mike_Foote Unicycling 11 May 7th 04 06:03 AM
Sponsorship gpickett00 Unicycling 7 April 23rd 04 07:57 PM