Nutter who assaulted a 12 year old cyclist caged for life

Old January 9th 19, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Nutter who assaulted a 12 year old cyclist caged for life

On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 6:44:53 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 5:33:10 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 08/01/2019 15:44, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
On 08/01/2019 14:01, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 07/01/2019 20:15, wrote:

Lone 12 year old girl was cycling when the usual cowardly attack
happened. Standard SOP.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...-after-2392500

And it even has a cycling connection:

QUOTE:
In the video, ... Potts could be seen ... with a bike nearby.
Potts was flanked by three nurses when he appeared for
sentencing at Hull Crown Court on Friday. He was not fit to
stand trial and was detained under the Mental Health Act
ENDQUOTE

In distressing evidence, the girl later told police he was
"itching his bum and put his hand over my mouth and it had p***
on it. It was on his fingers and it smelt of dog s***".

In the video, pixellated in an appeal after the attack last year,
Potts could be seen with a walking stick with a bike nearby.

Typical cyclist.

Woops Simon.

It was interesting to read the aftermath of the british cyclist
shot in france by a deer hunter, he had raped his sister
repeatedly from an early age, she said that he needed to be shot.

This does not surprise me. Cyclists have difficulty in finding a
woman. Did you know that they shave their legs?

What, cyclists as *well* as women?

Do you have a problem with that?
I know Pounder is obsessed with cyclists's legs but that is just his
own sexual fantasy.
Although I am not quite sure why Pounder only gets off on a cyclist's
shaved legs and not a swimmer's.

Silly Billy.

Is that your 'Professional' name?