those pigeons used witchcraft on me

Old April 10th 07, 06:47 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default those pigeons used witchcraft on me

Ride-A-Lot hired those pigeons to use witchcraft on me to make me
fall.

How many times have you climbed a ladder, made it to the top, worked
for 2 minutes, then suddenly the ladder drops off the side of the beam
and smacks you into the concrete?

Ride-A-Lot hired these witchy pigeons to slay me.

Old April 10th 07, 08:13 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
Ride-A-Lot hired those pigeons to use witchcraft on me to make me
fall.

How many times have you climbed a ladder, made it to the top, worked
for 2 minutes, then suddenly the ladder drops off the side of the beam
and smacks you into the concrete?

Ride-A-Lot hired these witchy pigeons to slay me.

Wait a second... You actually had a job? Are you assimilating back
into society? Are you taking your meds again. This could be a real
breakthrough for you.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old April 10th 07, 08:41 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Apr 10, 1:13 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Ride-A-Lot hired those pigeons to use witchcraft on me to make me
fall.

How many times have you climbed a ladder, made it to the top, worked
for 2 minutes, then suddenly the ladder drops off the side of the beam
and smacks you into the concrete?

Ride-A-Lot hired these witchy pigeons to slay me.

Wait a second... You actually had a job? Are you assimilating back
into society? Are you taking your meds again. This could be a real
breakthrough for you.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

You hired them to get me!

Old April 10th 07, 08:44 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Troll-o-rama

On Apr 10, 3:13 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Ride-A-Lot hired those pigeons to use witchcraft on me to make me
fall.

How many times have you climbed a ladder, made it to the top, worked
for 2 minutes, then suddenly the ladder drops off the side of the beam
and smacks you into the concrete?

Ride-A-Lot hired these witchy pigeons to slay me.

Wait a second... You actually had a job? Are you assimilating back
into society? Are you taking your meds again. This could be a real
breakthrough for you.

A real breakthrough would be if you two lovebirds stopped
crossposting.

Old April 11th 07, 04:42 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

On Apr 10, 11:47 am, "LIBERATOR" wrote:
Ride-A-Lot hired those pigeons to use witchcraft on me to make me
fall.

How many times have you climbed a ladder, made it to the top, worked
for 2 minutes, then suddenly the ladder drops off the side of the beam
and smacks you into the concrete?

Ride-A-Lot hired these witchy pigeons to slay me.

Those weren't pigeons, it was my Mexican Hit Squad.
Like I said, we're watching you...

Old April 11th 07, 06:11 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Apr 10, 9:42 pm, wrote:
On Apr 10, 11:47 am, "LIBERATOR" wrote:

Ride-A-Lot hired those pigeons to use witchcraft on me to make me
fall.

How many times have you climbed a ladder, made it to the top, worked
for 2 minutes, then suddenly the ladder drops off the side of the beam
and smacks you into the concrete?

Ride-A-Lot hired these witchy pigeons to slay me.

Those weren't pigeons, it was my Mexican Hit Squad.
Like I said, we're watching you...

They're robots? Robot pigeons developed at the secret technology
office of the CIA. And that charcoal one that hopped from netted
section to netted section to mock me, that was an FBI/CIA agent
steering it, laughing at me looking at me through the camera eyeballs,
at the headquarters?

I knew I should have brought a sawed off and handled it that way.