RR: A Break!

Old April 16th 07, 01:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Default RR: A Break!

Saturday saw a break in the weather and why not take advantage. After
checking on progress at the house, I head to White Ranch and begin the
nasty climb up Belcher. Seems like Belcher has gotten a bit looser over
the winter. Nasty freaking climb! Towards the top things became a bit
mucky, but not enough to do damage or even cover the bike in mud.

Going down was more fun than I remember. The water bars must of been
busy during the melt because the drops were awesome. I then took
Rawhide to Longhorn to shorthorn to whipperwill and batch to Belcher.
Great ride!

Moab next week!

Here's some pics:

Up Belcher:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5578.jpg

View on the way up:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5579.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5580.jpg

Forgot the name of this loop, but it was wet:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5581.jpg

God, I love this place:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5584.jpg

The Great Plains:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5585.jpg

On the way down:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5586.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5587.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old April 16th 07, 05:24 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
OzCableguy

Default A Break!

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
m...
Going down was more fun than I remember. The water bars must of been busy
during the melt because the drops were awesome.

"must've" or "must have". "must of" ain't good English. ;-)

--
www.ozcableguy.com
www.oztechnologies.com

Old April 16th 07, 05:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

View on the way up:http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/0415...7/IMG_5580.jpg

On the way down:http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/0415...7/IMG_5587.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

You got me..

I'm so so jealous I'm not riding...

It's ok, you'll get bad karma for teasing me... I hope your boobies
shrink...so much you have indentations... hahah...

Old April 16th 07, 01:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

OzCableguy wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
m...
Going down was more fun than I remember. The water bars must of been busy
during the melt because the drops were awesome.

"must've" or "must have". "must of" ain't good English. ;-)

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

anyone break a kneecap? [email protected] Racing 8 November 10th 06 12:56 AM
How about this break kit? J.Messick Techniques 13 June 22nd 06 01:24 AM
bc w/ break mornish Unicycling 1 May 9th 06 06:01 PM
Sun break Claire Petersky General 4 January 16th 06 08:51 PM
Break it down for me db. Recumbent Biking 21 September 27th 05 02:06 AM