A use for bike helmets

Old February 19th 19, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B. Slocomb

Default A use for bike helmets

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:41:41 -0500, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Just saw a cartoon in which a kid with a slice off a sphere
precariously balanced on his head is speaking to a kid wearing a
horned helmet: "Dude, I said let's go *biking* this weekend."

Without the plastic hat, how would we have known that the child was
dressed for riding his little bike?

Which is on a roof rack on a car in the background. I wonder who will
drive the two children to their playground?

Perhaps because the "other guy" is dressed for"viking" :-)

I'truth, the plastic-hat craze would do no harm were it not that it
makes it impossible to promote bike safety. Every time the topic is
brought up, "We'll buy everybody a plastic hat!" Check, that's taken
care of, next topic.

--
Cheers,
John B.

A use for bike helmets Frank Krygowski[_4_] General 1 February 19th 19 01:54 AM
Road bike helmets vs. mountain bike helmets OccasionalFlyer Techniques 37 August 31st 14 03:50 AM
Bike Helmets Neil[_3_] UK 28 September 16th 12 05:07 PM
Great bike helmets - that I can get overseas skilewis74 Unicycling 5 July 4th 08 03:54 AM
Helmets helmets helmets and weird heads Tamyka Bell Australia 3 November 30th 04 12:25 PM